Search results

1. RichardTito

Will we make it?

Can some clarify if the kickstarter ends in half an hour or 7 hours? A bit confused by Kickstarter.
  2. RichardTito

I'll double my pledge if you double yours!

I don't want a physical copy either, I just picked the option to have access to the alpha version of the game.
  3. RichardTito

Will we make it?

I hope Bare Mettle doesn't need gimmicks to incentivise people to back Sui Generis, the concept of Sui Generis should be incentive enough. I think if your smart or willing to pay enough attention, you notice in their Kickstarter video the elements and potential for an isometric RPG with a...
  4. RichardTito

Will we make it?

Only £37,982 to go!
  5. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

It may be that I have a terribly filthy mind but that could be construed the wrong way.
  6. RichardTito

Colour and the World

I think you make a great point but I would hate for it to end up something like this in terms of vibrancy and color (Skyrim mod) ... Its looks awesome but it is a bit on the Disney side of Fantasy.
  7. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

Is this one of them metaphorical, the more the you pledge the bigger your cock competitions? Edit: Meant in a humorous manner and not to insult anyone.
  8. RichardTito

Forum Feedback

I'm having the exact same problem, any ideas?
  9. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

I'm not sure if I'm being insane or really passionate about this game (Amazing how those two coincide) and I don't know if it will be enough. The next 3 days are going to be nail biting.
  10. RichardTito

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Witcher is only £3.49 on Steam, there goes my Monday off (and another meal), thanks Rob!
  11. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

Are you sure? I used a debit card with no difficulty.
  12. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

How much sleep have you had Rob?
  13. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

Join the club, I'm rationing out porridge here and you stand corrected, £90,036.
  14. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

Increasing mine to £40, my bank account may hate me for this, hahaha.
  15. RichardTito

A different perspective...

Would you let anyone outside of your team to produce a trailer? Not that I'm volunteering myself, I have doubts that windows movie maker would do SG any justice, you may need someone with a MacBook.
  16. RichardTito

Kickstarter Campaign

Now we just need him to make a video!
  17. RichardTito

Thoughts and Ideas General

That awkward moment where an attempt you made to join in a discussion about medieval martial arts gets lost in a 2 man debate. Pack animals anyone? Hahaha.
  18. RichardTito

Introduction Thread

I don't know quite what to post after that, I feel anything I write will sound inferior. My full name is my username, which in hindsight seems a bit naive and odd, but I feel like the forum self populated my name in for me (At least thats who I shall blame). I'm 22 and also from Great Britain...
  19. RichardTito

Forum Feedback

I like the the like button, I've been on other forums using V-Bulletin software so this is actually quite refreshing. The alerts are also useful and something thats alien to me. I definitely see myself frequenting this forum often, is there anything Bare Mettle don't do well?
  20. RichardTito

Thoughts and Ideas General

In games of this genre there have always been martial art 'classes' that you can play, such as the monk in Diablo and Dungeons & Dragons. What would be an interesting twist would be to have medieval martial arts but I wonder how the physics and muscle contraction magic that Madoc wrote would...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.