Search results

1. D

Kickstarter Campaign

1) I think the project cover art for Sui Generis on KS should be changed. The cover art used for the Steam green light project is much more interesting. And to be frank I think the cover art for the project on KS looks a little weird. The way the man is holding his sword is awkward. And the arc...
  2. D

Other Platforms Possible

It's implied that the game will run on Windows, by stating that they hope to support Mac and Linux. But it's not stated in the Kickstarter home page for the game anywhere that Windows is supported. Maybe it was mentioned in the pitch video and I just forgot. Anyways thanks for the response. I...
  3. D

Other Platforms Possible

Hi! I was just wondering if you will also be supporting Windows for Sui Generis. I could dual boot. But I would prefer to run the game on Windows without having to create a separate partition for Linux or Mac. I also think that Windows as a platform would be a major selling point for people...
  4. D

Kickstarter update #6: Combat Explained, Mostly

I agree with Pantheon. The info in the post you made regarding combat should be displayed on the KS website. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the combat from what I had seen of it, until I read your post. The more information regarding the system mechanics(like combat) that is provided, the better...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.