Search results

1. Brent

Basic combat tutorial

And here I was stumbling around like an idiot holding down the left mouse button :P Thanks for that.
  2. Brent

SG Giveaway/Contest - Take part in the rewrite of RPG history!

Thanks to everyone who voted and those who were so very generous to donate! I love you all! :D
  3. Brent

Update #30

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the update!
  4. Brent

Windows 10

That is one of the biggest things that irks me about Windows 8.
  5. Brent

Windows 10

So how do you guys feel about Microsoft scrapping Windows 9 and announcing Windows 10? Honestly, if it's better than Windows 8 I don't care lol. http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2014/09/30/announcing-windows-10/
  6. Brent

Kingdom Come - Deliverance

Very big update for this mighty fine game. The teaser for alpha (which releases on the 22nd of this month) is @12:40 #based white privileged able bodied cisgender basement dwelling manbaby virgin scum phallocratic mra neckbeard shitlord
  7. Brent

Thanks man! I've been living a busy life since I signed up on the forums but now it's starting to stabilize. I've been following the game off and on since then though. I plan on staying!
  8. Brent

Way back in late 2012, a very small company by the name of Bare Mettle Entertainment started a crowd funding campaign for the game called Sui Generis. Many people, including myself, got the first glimpse of both gameplay and the ambitious concepts of the game through the Kickstarter Pitch Video...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.