Search results

1. Boltersam

What weapons would you like to see in the game?

Parry daggers, lashes and punch daggers are all things I'd like to see eventually. And, of course, a variety of less-lethal weapons for Sui Generis that aren't just bashy sticks. Mancatchers, as have already been mentioned earlier. Whenever ranged combat's in, dipped arrows/javelins would be...
  2. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

Oh, by "Necromancer's guards" I meant corpses he raised to defend him, not people who'd come with him. For the level 6 undead, it's actually rather confusing. It could be one of two things. One, the necromancer raised all of those corpses, and simply had a way past the lightning trap that wasn't...
  3. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

In the earlier levels, probably panicked attempts by the inhabitants of the fortress to escape with their belongings and acquire weapons. In the later ones, there's some lore about murders in the night, and then an eventual full on assault, that lead to those (separate) inhabitants grabbing...
  4. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

I believe the skeletons on level 3 may have accidentally wandered through the portal, and the ones on level 6 may have been the necromancer's guards. He may be looking to become a lich, or Sui Generis' version of one. That, or a vampire. There aren't that many reliably sentient and sane undead...
  5. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

The thing about the skeletons is, they aren't part of the necromancer's lab work. They were purely a distraction meant to keep Sir from violently murdering the necromancer while he made his escape. I'm fairly sure the subjects do block; I'll play later and double check. But you do raise a...
  6. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

The missing proctor is special in that they're very recent undead, compared to all of the others. It's likely that either being a trained warrior in life, being newly risen, or both, contributed to her being more skilled than the other zombies, who've been there for quite some time and are...
  7. Boltersam

Over a year and no update.

I didn't mean that these updates aren't tested, I mean that it's good that they are.
  8. Boltersam

Oh, I do apologise. I don't remember myself where I heard it, and I don't intend to spread misinformation. However, if they are working so hard, does it not make it even better that these updates are so carefully tested before being released to the public build, rather than thrown out with bugs...
  9. Boltersam

It isn't a matter of Baremettle not wanting to update. They're working the hardest to bring us more content, and bring the completion of Exanima, and then development of Sui Generis, ever closer. It's a matter of them working for other studios, and not being able to devote as much time to their...
  10. Boltersam

WiP

Sui Generis is going to have far more complex systems, particularly for NPC behaviour and an open world, so it's likely going to be a very long time until then, as we're only just getting a friendly story companion who we can chat with in Exanima in the next update, which is yet to drop, though...
  11. Boltersam

Exanima Lore Thread

I hate to potentially derail the conversation, but seeing how long it's gone without any further contribution. Spoilers ahead for those who haven't gotten to level 5. Has anyone thought about the golems? Not quite about how they're made, or particularly how they function the way they do, but...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.