Search results

1. MrIdontKnow

My Early Christmas Present! woof woof!

Boo, boo! He's a lot of hard work I'll tell you, when I want to rest he wants to play and when he wants to rest I want to rest. :D
  2. MrIdontKnow

New Public Video

If you look closely, you'll see that the character runs more like a doll on string rather than 'reacting' with the environment. This is how the characters are able to swing and fall like they do. No I'm not calming to know how it works, but that's what it looks like.
  3. MrIdontKnow

He has peed on the carpet once but he normally does it on the puppy training pads.
  4. MrIdontKnow

Hey guys, got the best birthday present ever and wanted to share it with you guys! Boom, it's Bane. Boom. DSC_0198bw by ThomasBigginPhotography, on Flickr DSC_0193bw by ThomasBigginPhotography, on Flickr DSC_0176 by ThomasBigginPhotography, on Flickr DSC_0195 by ThomasBigginPhotography, on...
  5. MrIdontKnow

New Public Video

MADOC YOU SEXY BEAST! I'm liking this, checking these forums every few days and I couldn't watch this video on my iPad when I first heard about it, hmmm. Anyway can I just say to all the devs well done! It seems just yesterday we was throwing money in a bowl for Madocs Smiling Lessons. :D...
  6. MrIdontKnow

The Adventures of Madoc and Friends

Something I've just stumbled on from a quick visit, brilliant. Poor Kieran haha!
  7. MrIdontKnow

500 message trophy.

Yeah I, busy a lot now, back when I didn't have a job I could be very active on the forum but now not so much.
  8. MrIdontKnow

New Environment Artist

I'm really really impressed! Is this guy on the forum yet? :)
  9. MrIdontKnow

500 message trophy.

You mean I don't talk/write enough? Haha Ive been busy, job and everything. You know the usual stuff.
  10. MrIdontKnow

500 message trophy.

Hey you overtook me! Spam spam spam. I haven't posted in months and only two people are no more than 50 posts more than me, haha!
  11. MrIdontKnow

Forum Feedback

Thanks a lot Brendan, glad you're on the case :)
  12. MrIdontKnow

Gamer girls

Guess the 15 people who followed me didn't see the Nat. :D
  13. MrIdontKnow

Gamer girls

I'm a girl. Nat.
  14. MrIdontKnow

Forum Feedback

Can I ask if anything is happening to the reply box with iOS devices? I can't use any of the functions like Bold, Italics. Everything doesn't appear accept the reply button. Thanks.
  15. MrIdontKnow

Melee Combat

I'm going to post this here cooper because its based on melee combat, (hope I don't break your posting rules :p) Okay so I've been thinking wbout melee combat and how the player 'levels up' or 'strengthens' with the weapons he uses. Now I find it hard to read through every peice of information...
  16. MrIdontKnow

Personal Project, a Sui Generis monster?

Looking even better mate! Loving it. Are you texturing it as well?
  17. MrIdontKnow

Impactful weapon suggestion

The only thing we've seen so far unless I'm mistaken is sword fighting and the force push which is named something else. There's a possibility that you could apply stuff to weapons, eg poisons but I don't see them glowing. We hent seen any animated killmoves so far, that's also a possibility...
  18. MrIdontKnow

Impactful weapon suggestion

It's not that type of game mate sorry. It leans more to realistic fun than fantasy fun (even though there's a massive giant and walking skeletons).
  19. MrIdontKnow

CryEngine 3 Project -Assistance Needed-

There are assests available but they aren't that good. I'm using a few assets from the CryDev website which users have uploaded. Just grass at the moment though.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.