Search results

1. S

Being Drunk

Drunkenness should also open up new dialogue possibilities, perhaps raise one's perceived charisma (or the Sui Generis equivalent) to intoxicated NPCs.
  2. S

Kickstarter update #13: There Will Be Blood... And Fire And Shields!

Even a discussion about archery would be great. I'm curious to know if a pure archer character can survive, or if it will just be a first-strike type of attack which will then be followed up with steel.
  3. S

Evilness... Will there be ?

They prefer "archon" over daemon. ;)
  4. S

Character Replacements

Just think of how great the engine would work for dancing Gangnam Style. ;)
  5. S

Graphics & Visuals

While we really do appreciate the visual beauty of the game, please do focus more on lore for future updates! Give us some juicy details we can sink our teeth into. Religion (will this factor into the thaumaturgical powers?), cultural variety (many races? different languages?), terrestrial...
  6. S

Thoughts and Ideas General

I'm offended that someone would be critical of Kirk's fighting style! What's wrong with a double ax handle over and over? It's so difficult to avoid or block! ;)
  7. S

Naturally, attacks upon armour from a weaponless attack would either not do much or injure the unarmed combatant. Unbalancing attacks (throws, foot sweeps, etc.) could be successful, though. Once down, perhaps an arm bar could disarm them or force surrender. Will surrender be an option, or...
  8. S

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

Oh, and the armour was exquisite!
  9. S

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

Great update! I was very pleased to learn more about the intricacies of item handling and manipulation. I would really love to see a lore update next: what the religious atmosphere of SG will be; how thaumaturgy factors into it; if one's actions will influence the types of thaumaturgical...
  10. S

Crafting

This is when the player fetches a wheel barrow or cart to take the morning star back to the forge for raw materials, as proof the ogre-troll-thing was vanquished (though his head would work too), to a magic user to enchant, shrink down, and make lighter, etc. :)
  11. S

Crafting

Here is a perfect example of something that needs to be mentioned as a stretch goal. The professional craftsman option could be part A of the goal while limited (or extensive if you raised the funds to dedicate a significant percentage of an additional programmer's time to it) player crafting...
  12. S

Kickstarter Campaign

Very good recent updates. Now, if you would put some stretch goals on there and some goodies for higher tiers, you'll have even more positive feedback, supports, and donations!
  13. S

Interaction and other things

Great ideas. I'm definitely not normally an action gamer. How feasible/usable would holding shift or control or something while moving the mouse around (in a gesture type fashion) be for variable attack techniques (thrust, lunge, etc)?
  14. S

Combat Dynamics: Enemies

Agreed that full voice acting wouldn't work so well in SG. Full voice acting suits linear games much better because they have a pre-determined plot. That said, occasional spoken commands or responses, similar to Baldur's Gate would help add a dash of spice and character.
  15. S

Here here! I too am relieved this is a single-player game first, one that can stand on its own without raids, patrols, and the like.
  16. S

Kickstarter update #6: Combat Explained, Mostly

Great update! I know you're focusing on the combat because you don't want to give away any of the storyline, but I'd love a tidbit more or two! Over a third of the way there now. Keep the updates coming, and perhaps we'll reach the goal. Fingers crossed!
  17. S

Kickstarter Campaign

You definitely shouldn't give away anything with regards to the plot, but more updates would absolutely help out in piquing interest and raising funds. Stretch goals are a great way to give supporters and would-be supporters something to strive for. It also helps people feel part of the...
  18. S

Combat and damage.

I too am very interested in whether or not there will be an option to pause combat or to slow it down.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.