Search results

1. Pantheon

Toribash

Ah, Toribash. Great game, although it has been quite a while since I've played it. Spent most of my time jousting back in the day :D
  2. Pantheon

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

There is no reason to be against it, when it's not mandatory. Not releasing a game on Steam is a pretty bad move, as Steam has a huge player base and many like to have all of their games in one place. Of course there are people who don't like Steam, so Steam should be an option and only that and...
  3. Pantheon

Path of Exile

I have been playing it for a while now and it really is fun :) If you're into hack and slash, you really should check it out. It doesn't bring much new to the table, but the stuff it does, it does right. And it's in open beta right now and is going free to play, so there's nothing to lose...
  4. Pantheon

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I first was interested in it, as they announced it for PC, too, but as the game changed direction, so did the PC version. It looks like a ridiculously fun game and if I'm getting a console (PS3), I'm sure to pick it up, but until then I'm not really interested in it.
  5. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-Premium-Edition-Pc/dp/B008OQTUKS/ref=zg_bs_229580_21 If the link should lead you to the PC version, choose PC download and you can get the game for $29.99. You need a credit card AND a US adress, though. According to the site where I found that, the deal is...
  6. Pantheon

Show me your desktop!

Love the AvP franchise, although the movies don't live up to the games and comics. EDIT:
  7. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

The Steam Holiday Sale started.
  8. Pantheon

Forum Feedback

There is a smiley icon over the posting window, there you see all the available smilies.
  9. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

The Humble Indie Bundle 7 Includes: Snapshot The Binding of Isaac (including Wrath of the Lamb DLC) Closure Indie Game: The Movie Shank 2 Pay more then the average to also receive: Dungeon Defenders (+DLC) The Legend of Grimrock I can highly recommend The Binding of Isaac, a rather strange...
  10. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

Yes, the 20th seems to be the start of the Steam Christmas Sale.
  11. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

Groupees: Build a Greenlight Bundle http://groupees.com/bagb Choose 2 to 9 games and pay what you want (there is a minimum price and it rises, when a game is added!) Nothing in there I'm really interested in, but maybe someone else will find something. Street Fighter X Mega Man...
  12. Pantheon

Show me your desktop!

Ah, another Calvin & Hobbes fan :) I even have a quote from Calvin in my signature :D And that's what my desktop looks like right now:
  13. Pantheon

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

I don't think SG will use the standard death penalties, they wouldn't make much sense.
  14. Pantheon

Dark Souls II announced; PC version confirmed

I think by "more direct" and "more accessible" he talks about story and some game mechanics. A story wasn't really there. You were some undead in some quest for some unknown reason and that's about it. The lore behind the game is absolutely amazing. The whole background story and those things...
  15. Pantheon

Show me your desktop!

Mines changing every 12h, automatically :P At least if my PC is running.
  16. Pantheon

Show me your desktop!

Another forum favorite: post a picture of your desktop! I've never played WoW and don't plan on changing that, but Blizzard's artwork still is absolutely gorgeous :) I also love dragons.
  17. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

Shouldn't be too far away, I'll post as soon as it starts. @Kaizer Thanks, never heard of some of those bundles :) Also RSS-Feed ftw.
  18. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

Wait for Steam's christmas sale, I bet that GTA IV will be very cheap when it's on sale.
  19. Pantheon

Map Editor & Worlds

How so? How do any sort of modding tools help you test the actual game as provided by the devs?
  20. Pantheon

Gaming Bargains

This thread exists in most other forums I'm in, so I thought I'll open one here, too :) Have you spotted a nice gaming deal, a great gaming bundle or related offers, post it here! I'll start with Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition for free on Gog.com...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.