Peace is as it should be..Gentle,yet unstoppable
  2. Velmyr

Exanima story

3. Velmyr

Exanima story

oh alright, guess i misread that
  4. Velmyr

Exanima story

Is there anything special i need to do to open the knight or villager? also i didn't meet any villager down there even starting a new game as the proctor
  5. Velmyr

Exanima story

Level 4-5 frigging awesome, difficult as hell but so fun to run around in..i managed to trap that big bastard sir in one of the bathrooms so then i took my time exploring the level xD Btw is there any way to deal with the golems on lvl 5?
  6. Velmyr

Exanima story

so where is it? not that i got anything against the guys im hoping really friggin hard that this project doesn't shut down because they have a masterpiece in the making here, i guess theyre going with the minimal exposition route which i confess is phenomenal and refreshing..im tired already of...
  7. Velmyr

Exanima story

There is a distinct possibility that we are simply looking to much into this, It is also a possibility that the storyline was left vague for the purpose of ideas being thrown out on the forums and they will pick one they like and go with it, which in itself is a novel approach..whatever the case...
  8. Velmyr

Exanima story

The reason why I am taking a shovel to this thread is cause i only got the game two days ago and the lack of a cohesive narrative boggles my mind, but it's incredibly enthralling..i haven't been this fascinated since the first time i played Diablo way back in the day
  9. Velmyr

Exanima story

Exactly, could be that the zombification actually happened a few days prior to our arrival, which is why all the construction work was halted so abruptly..also its weird to me that the people on the top level are called 'soldiers' when i have seen very few evidence of that, in all the armories i...
  10. Velmyr

Exanima story

I'm just trying to take a more simplistic approach to the whole thing, all the theories brought fourth so far had to involve some sort of governmental conspiracy to allow for such heinous things to go on for such a long time. As for the mysterious starting letter my best conclusion is that it...
  11. Velmyr

Exanima story

I had a theory about all the scrolls scattered about..what if theyre actually not linked to our two antagonists but some of them are actually from other people who may have been working in the fort before they were turned to zombies by some internal strife that obviously befell the...
  12. Velmyr

Exanima story

I notice that this thread hasn't been posted to since last year, i hope people haven't given up on this story since so much effort went into it. Sure the mystery of the player character has subsided a bit since you can start as a Proctor in a new game but still the intrigue of the fort itself is...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.