Search results

1. Pc Genie

LIGHTING

I've already said this quickly in the main suggestion thread but I feel like it deserves an entire thread dedicated to bringing the matter up properly. I joked in the "You know you've played too much Exanima when" thread that we players know Exanima is the real 'Darkest Dungeon'. Jokes aside...
  2. Pc Genie

The Challenge Thread

Here's a thread I'll start where we try insane challenges and have a laugh trying them. I know there was a thread from last year with some, so we might as well keep the tradition going! Videos are recommended but not mandatory. ... I'll start the first challenge to kick things off, the No...
  3. Pc Genie

Robin Hood and general archery

Here I would like a place to discuss archery, longbowmen, the famous outlaw himself and perhaps the scenario of archers arriving in Sui Genersis! I made a video [insert surprise here] about the brigand in Lincoln Green himself, who splits arrows and enjoys a good bit of banter with his merry...
  4. Pc Genie

Padded armour layers

You know how the most ridiculous superheroes wear their undergarments over their trousers? Well imagine my surprise the first time I saw some foolish person wearing forms of padded armour (coats/jackets/etcetera) OVER their mail armour. Perhaps they didn't drink their cuppa coffee or spot of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.