Search results

1. P

Half Handing

Oh cool.
  2. P

Death/knockout blows in arena

I just thought of Skyrim when you beat a bandit down and they yell "I YIELD I YIELD," run away, then come back when they recover a bit of health, and get slaughtered.
  3. P

Half Handing

I don't know if this has been talked about, I actually think it might not be possible with the physics engine... but would it be possible to half hand a blade? That would turn a sword into a weaker blunt weapon that can be used against heavily armored opponents like in real life. With the...
  4. P

Upper Body Physics Separation

When you're walking down a straight path with nothing in your way and on flat surface you can see your character's upper half bounce. What I'm talking about is the way it looks when the character is walking in a straight line on flat ground with nothing in the way. This is something I tested in...
  5. P

I didn't think THAT part was very feasible, but I think the jerking motion would stop if physics didn't act on the whole body at once without collision.
  6. P

I had an idea while I was walking along... What if you guys make it so that physics only acts on the upper body when a collision happens. I've noticed jerky movement when you move around your character, where your character's upper body kind of wiggles. Is it possible to make the physics only...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.