Search results

1. U

A question about Necromancy

@NachoDawg I like your term "exanimates". ;)
  2. U

What are you playing?

Dragon's Dogma. It took some time to get used to the mechanics of the game. The innovative entertaining features outweighs its flaws for me. I just need epic open world.
  3. U

Old skool rts gaming ?

You should add two choices for people who play other strategy games or don't play any. Without these options I can't vote at all.
  4. U

IncGamers Sui Generis QA

There's a little news article on rpgwatch.com with the link to the interview. But the people who respond to the article (most of them backers of Sui Generis) seem not to understand madocs concepts (or didn't read it). Example: "I don't have much hope for game itself but engine looks great.I hope...
  5. U

Website Issues

No problems anymore!
  6. U

Website Issues

I have the same problems.
  7. U

Nudity

That's is not the point. There will be no children in the game because there should be no violence against children!
  8. U

Music Thread

Fabulous Beth Hart performing Whole Lotta Love
  9. U

Music Thread

10. U

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Witcher 3 Divinity - Original Sin Dragon Age 3 Sui Generis Cyberpunk 2077
  11. U

Quests!

I remember the first "quest" in Nehrim (Oblivion Total Conversion) you had to simply escape from a dangerous, huge dungeon. It was really thrilling! You had the feeling the dungeon would never end! How does it fit in one of those categoties?
  12. U

Kickstarter update #12: True Story Bro

Great sentence! It reminds me a little bit of Frank Zappa.
  13. U

A Public Video

I mean the update videos in the insider forum.
  14. U

A Public Video

I must admit, I'm excited too. I couldn't see the videos and hope to see some moving pictures :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.