Search results

1. d0ct0rscarecr0w

After the game ended

Well considering its open world I hope that when you complete the main story line you can play on and do other things.
  2. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Snow

Good to hear. I should do some catching up with what's in and out.
  3. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Snow

Snow isn't as important to me, but for some reason rain really gets to me. I really start to notice when it never rains in a game, not sure why but it bugs me. I guess it seems super unrealistic to me. I mean you can live in a place where it never snows, or maybe always snows but you can't...
  4. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Map Editor & Worlds

Just want to mention that creation tools help with playtesting a lot.
  5. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Map Manipulator included with Alpha?

At the time of posting this I didn't have access to the Insider Forum. That is why I posted it here. But, now that I do that seems like a better idea.
  6. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Reactional world faction changes

Well I'm sure cause and effect involving factions will play its part. Unscripted interactions can be hard to pull off though, in fact I'd go as far as to say that no game has really pulled off unscripted interactions perfectly (at least in the RPG genre).
  7. d0ct0rscarecr0w

How do you prove you pledged and gain access to the Insider forums?

I'm wondering if maybe the issue is that I created my account on here after they released the insider forum. Actually, I mostly created my account BECAUSE of the Insider Forum announcement.
  8. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Thanks for the quote. It is probably slightly more likely with the Alpha and Beta since they are not official releases but this has put it into prespective.
  9. d0ct0rscarecr0w

In various videos showing off the game they have shown them messing with objects, lighting, elevation, and enemy spawning using some sort of creation tool. I'm wondering if this will be included with the Alpha and/or Beta. Considering the main function of the Alpha and Beta is playtesting it...
  10. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Role-playing thread(s)

Obviously the first thing I want to do is 'get ye flask'
  11. d0ct0rscarecr0w

How do you prove you pledged and gain access to the Insider forums?

Same for me. I am fairly certain this is the same email as it is where I get all the Kickstarter updates. To be safe though I sent them an email with my Kickstarter name and the email I used here. Hopefully everything will be taken care of soon enough. EDIT: this was a response to posts on the...
  12. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Ain't no party like rpg party! (Follower mechanics)

What I meant was if the control scheme would allow for character swapping. Games like Icewind Dale for instances can be because of their set up. On the other hand Diablo II for instance multiple characters wouldn't work very well because of timing. Unless of course it is just a follower and not...
  13. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Ain't no party like rpg party! (Follower mechanics)

Considering we have not had our hands on the game it would be hard to say whether controlling multiple characters is even an option. Most of those games were click to attack so I guess the question from there is will Sui Generis be click to attack? Somehow I imagine there will be a bit more...
  14. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Forum Feedback

It has been a pretty common practice for the default to be emails sent out. Usually it is in the hands of the members to disable it on their accounts. Though it would be nice if when registering it was asked if they would like to receive emails.
  15. d0ct0rscarecr0w

What is 'low fantasy' exactly?

I think what they are probably trying to drive at (though I haven't been following the project as religiously as some) is that while the players character will be able to preform 'Thamauturgy' relying completely on magic as a weapon won't be possible. An example would be like in Skyrim, sure...
  16. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Alpha/Beta

There is already a thread discussing this here: http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/index.php?threads/alpha-beta.140/ If you want to complain about people complaining do it there.
  17. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Forum moderation

I've seem a few of BME's employees making messages on the forum. I think at the current time they are acting as the police force if need be. Also, if they are going to start making moderates they will likely choose who should be one instead of taking volunteers. Most professional forums do it...
  18. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Insider Forum! where is it!?

It should be the same email. I guess I will send them a message anyway just to make sure.
  19. d0ct0rscarecr0w

Alright, that makes sense. I can't see the forum yet so wasn't sure what was going on. I'll come back later and see if I've been given access.
  20. d0ct0rscarecr0w

So if the insider forum is live that must mean that the Alpha will be live soon right? I mean we can't exactly do much with it without the Alpha. Also, it says I don't have the priveledge to view the forum. They have to go through and confirm everyones email? Does anyone else have the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.