Search results

1. J

Exanima 0.6.5.4

If you equip an item, then equip something else, the originally equipped item will still go to your inventory (hax). Jenn
  2. J

Decrypting the map in level 2

Notice, there are 2 Forest Forts. One in the East and one in the South. JennBRD
  3. J

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Dark Souls uses DirectX, not open GL if I remember correctly. That could be a factor. Like I said, I was guessing.
  4. J

Exanima 0.6.5.3

I am guessing its the Intel 520 graphics chip. The Radeon HD 5000 is made for this type of gaming and prolly handles 3d stuff better.
  5. J

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

Tyranny just released, which should hold us Roleplayers over until the full release of Exanima
  6. J

Arena: Tiers and Points

Ohhhhhhhh. I see now
  7. J

Arena: Tiers and Points

I don't mind the weapon points. To me it simulates the Arena, where gladiators were tossed weapons and told to use them, or were given a choice of weapons and armor as they progressed through the ranks. One thing that bothers me is the Tier and Rank columns. If I am fighting at Expert, I...
  8. J

Need more media!

^^
  9. J

Need more media!

pwetty please Jenn
  10. J

World space cursor in combat

What is SJW? (honest question, not a poke).
  11. J

An update coming soon (possible spoilers)?

Oh, and for the record, my interpretation of "good at combat" was not "I dominate everything, Aletys am goddess". Good at combat, to me is "I don't lose 90% of the time, when I choose to fight stuff". If I could dominate the arena, or anything like that, I would probably have said "Combat is...
  12. J

Actually, I do hope an arena mode includes spellcasters, so we can practice fighting those that use Thaumaturgy without risking our toons in the storymode games. Jenn BRD
  13. J

Well, the teleport was kind of like a shadowstep in combat. Looked like a great way to avoid getting pasted by an ogre's massive club. Jenn BRD
  14. J

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I have the feeling that once they are feature locked, we will see it very quickly after that. Its awesome seeing it get better and better with every update. The UI needs polish, but that is cosmetic, and I am sure it will be saved for last. Jenn BRD
  15. J

I just wanna have fun =P
  16. J

I didn't jump on the troll wagon. I was doing to you what you did to me when I expressed happiness that I was finally getting better at combat only to see "arena naked or it didn't happen". Sorry, I am not leet. Jenn BRD
  17. J

P.S. That post wasn't aimed at you, Roryn =)
  18. J

The point is, who cares? There is a lot more to life than "how l33t I am in exa1ma bra". I just want a game that I can have fun playing, and so far, this one is (and will be) the best, and it isn't even finished! I am not going to get into a pissing contest with an internet troll that has sunk...
  19. J

haha it's ok. I just don't see why there is even an argument here. I was just curious about what the next update had hehe. You level up your armor skills, sounds like "merit" to me *shrug*. Why level your armor skills? GLAD YOU ASKED! Sounds like a good reason for armor and armor skills...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.