Search results

1. Xumbik

People you have convinced to pledge

Time was of the essence, and since I didn't have access to his design, it was kinda hard for me to slap it - decently - onto a t-shirt template. So, I made mine, and urged him to send him his .psd file so I could do it for him, but... I guess it just didn't get done quick enough! :) His design...
  2. Xumbik

People you have convinced to pledge

The pledges I'm most proud of have to be the ones related to the awesome clothes (t-shirts and hoodies). I'm pretty sure we managed to secure quite a few pledges with the new designs! :)
  3. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

In most cases using "" around what you're searching for tells the engine to search for a pattern that matches exactly what you have within the ""'s. Easier to find what you're looking for like that. Like Hedge said, every 'search' costs resources. It's just a limit in place to prevent...
  4. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

I'm not sure how the search algorithm is built, but, maybe searching for 'meanwhile in sui' starts a lookup for meanwhile, a lookup for in, a lookup for sui. Whereas searching with quotation marks around the string would search for occurrences of the words combined instead. Try "Meanwhile in...
  5. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

If you're going to have a community, it might as well be helpful :D I'm glad we have a bunch of like-minded and positive people here though! :)
  6. Xumbik

Physical Items

BAM! Armor to the face :>
  7. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

We'll be here to support you guys! :) Oh, and Siyeh, I'd like to think we made a difference! ;)
  8. Xumbik

Physical Items

I remember the days of Monkey Island where Guybrush would tuck something bigger than him into his coat without a problem. I always wondered how his "inventory" worked when I was younger. I want to be able to stuff things into myself without worrying about space issues. Haha.
  9. Xumbik

Inventory handling

The Elder Scrolls franchise utilizes a system where you are able to carry 10 more weight for every point in strength you get. (Numbers could be off here) :P That's somewhat logical. But I think BM will figure something out that will be awesome! :)
  10. Xumbik

Some advice

I've never broken anything above the waist, but I can imagine the discomfort that must've brought you. Haha!
  11. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

As long as signatures are restricted to height size, it's fine! No more than 200px! Oh, I had some issues with the top login-bar on my laptop earlier! Never had this issue on my stationary PC though. Could be my laptop though, not necessarily on your end! As Psy said, I love this forum. I've...
  12. Xumbik

So...Whats next?

Hah!
  13. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

All I can do is to comply with this statement. Working with a team like Bare Mettle would be something of a happy dream ;) Keep it up!
  14. Xumbik

Kickstarter Campaign

Well, I guess they're extrapolating the average gain to get some sort of curve. Hopefully the last stretch will be better than average! :)
  15. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

Yep! Posted there as well. So happy that you guys decided to throw 'em in! I really hope it'll make a difference.
  16. Xumbik

Will we make it?

Definitely. Expose it as much as possible! I'm doing my best! Someone pledged £20 more because of the shirt-design we came up with! Oh, and I notified some gaming related twitter accounts about the KS! :)
  17. Xumbik

Small Ideas

Seeing as they have spears, impalement will be a fact! Oh, and they've mentioned multiple times that they'd really like to have blades getting stuck in flesh and bone. However, I'm not sure if you're going to disarm yourself if the victim runs away... that would be, interesting.
  18. Xumbik

Kickstarter project launch

For me it's GBP as the currency, it's a bit scary, but... worth it! :)
  19. Xumbik

Will we make it?

I've tried... twice.
  20. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

Anything on the back? I like the simplicity and clean feel!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.