Recent content by Xumbik

1. Xumbik

People you have convinced to pledge

Time was of the essence, and since I didn't have access to his design, it was kinda hard for me to slap it - decently - onto a t-shirt template. So, I made mine, and urged him to send him his .psd file so I could do it for him, but... I guess it just didn't get done quick enough! :) His design...
  2. Xumbik

People you have convinced to pledge

The pledges I'm most proud of have to be the ones related to the awesome clothes (t-shirts and hoodies). I'm pretty sure we managed to secure quite a few pledges with the new designs! :)
  3. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

In most cases using "" around what you're searching for tells the engine to search for a pattern that matches exactly what you have within the ""'s. Easier to find what you're looking for like that. Like Hedge said, every 'search' costs resources. It's just a limit in place to prevent...
  4. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

I'm not sure how the search algorithm is built, but, maybe searching for 'meanwhile in sui' starts a lookup for meanwhile, a lookup for in, a lookup for sui. Whereas searching with quotation marks around the string would search for occurrences of the words combined instead. Try "Meanwhile in...
  5. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

If you're going to have a community, it might as well be helpful :D I'm glad we have a bunch of like-minded and positive people here though! :)
  6. Xumbik

Physical Items

BAM! Armor to the face :>
  7. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

We'll be here to support you guys! :) Oh, and Siyeh, I'd like to think we made a difference! ;)
  8. Xumbik

Physical Items

I remember the days of Monkey Island where Guybrush would tuck something bigger than him into his coat without a problem. I always wondered how his "inventory" worked when I was younger. I want to be able to stuff things into myself without worrying about space issues. Haha.
  9. Xumbik

Inventory handling

The Elder Scrolls franchise utilizes a system where you are able to carry 10 more weight for every point in strength you get. (Numbers could be off here) :P That's somewhat logical. But I think BM will figure something out that will be awesome! :)
  10. Xumbik

Some advice

I've never broken anything above the waist, but I can imagine the discomfort that must've brought you. Haha!
  11. Xumbik

Forum Feedback

As long as signatures are restricted to height size, it's fine! No more than 200px! Oh, I had some issues with the top login-bar on my laptop earlier! Never had this issue on my stationary PC though. Could be my laptop though, not necessarily on your end! As Psy said, I love this forum. I've...
  12. Xumbik

So...Whats next?

Hah!
  13. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

All I can do is to comply with this statement. Working with a team like Bare Mettle would be something of a happy dream ;) Keep it up!
  14. Xumbik

Kickstarter Campaign

Well, I guess they're extrapolating the average gain to get some sort of curve. Hopefully the last stretch will be better than average! :)
  15. Xumbik

T-Shirt Designs

Yep! Posted there as well. So happy that you guys decided to throw 'em in! I really hope it'll make a difference.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.