Recent content by winterline

1. winterline

Ideas for stealth kills

I like the idea of stealth kills however I do not like the idea of scripted animation. The absence of any scripted animation is what makes this game so unique, every other game uses scripted animation, hopefully that is not added to this gem of a game.
  2. winterline

The beast tier level?

My main character died (stupid me), started over, so far the beast only appears for novice tier, no issue, was just wondering about it, I'll kill it eventually!! @Gozer, yes I agree, the more armor the greater chance of survivability, however I don't have enough gold to hire expert NPC's...
  3. winterline

The beast tier level?

So far in my arena the beast is minimum novice level, I had 2 master level characters when the patch was released. Is novice the lowest tier level? Is it adjusted to our character levels? It's killed three of my characters, one expert the other two adept (cry cry). That bloody massive swing arc...
  4. winterline

Death/knockout blows in arena

That's a great idea for the arena, teams could send out challenges to your team, they could even be death match categories. I would hope that in Sui Generis there is an arena, and within it are teams/factions, they would jump ship to your team, your team mates might abandon you for them, maybe...
  5. winterline

I figured that someone or multiple people have made a similar suggestion, I only hoped that I might be able to add one extra idea, I like your ideas. Another point would be that body blows while boxing or blunt weapons cause them to run away and get in a fetal position the way you see in MMA.
  6. winterline

A few small changes I'd like to see/hear. When the person is knocked out or killed, they shouldn't grunt the way they do while they are taking damage during the fight. There should be a few distinct variations: - knockout blows to the head should be close to silent or cause them to moan or...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.