Recent content by voidMain

1. voidMain

Exanima 0.8

Thanks guys !
  2. voidMain

"Let's Learn!" series: Exanima tutorials.

Good job!
  3. voidMain

Any news when the next update will drop?

Thanks for the update! Keep waiting an online version :D:rolleyes:
  4. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

In the Arena if i reach the level 5 and i get the maul and a armour if i die i can recover the previous robes with the weapon, but if i close the game and open it again i haven't any items, is it normal? and another thing for the Story mode...is there any way to get heal ? Thanks a lot!
  5. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

I found a tool into this forum for make the auto save , is it useful, have you tried ? is there something else i can add to my game for a better experience?
  6. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

Hi i'm passed through the rooms in Arcade mode , but i cannot reach a goal for save my avatar and save the game, there is a way to do that? Into the arena i finally beat the big man with the hammer ! But unfortunately the barbarian kicked my ass =(
  7. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

i'm only 300km away!! I've tried the game today, is really difficult , in Arena i only arrived at 4th fighter and into the Main story i don't reach no way to get out from the first room
  8. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

so you just told me that i 'll love this game ! ....Goodbye real life :( (at the beginning of summer)
  9. voidMain

New Player! EXANIMA

Hi all, i'm from Italy, i've just bought this game on Steam , seems to be like Ultima Online, an old game that i played a lot! ( 7 years :confused: )

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.