Recent content by Vincent101

1. Vincent101

Only apathy from the pills in me~

Only apathy from the pills in me~
  2. Vincent101

Role-playing thread(s)

Well then go ahead and do it.
  3. Vincent101

Ain't no party like rpg party! (Follower mechanics)

I think it is, yes, but it's not really the direction that Sui Generis is going. One or two npcs that follow you around and act of their own agenda seems more like what would be happening in SG.
  4. Vincent101

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

Look, you *can* do damage to a skeleton with stabbing attacks, however you would do *more* damage for each of your blunt or slashing attacks, possibly even because they'd strike more surface area.
  5. Vincent101

Well perhaps the magic comes from a Necromancer who is far, far away...
  6. Vincent101

Role-playing thread(s)

Well, let's get this roleplay started.
  7. Vincent101

Introduction Thread

Hey all. It's good to get a chance to meet the people who've I've been discussing with over the forums. My name's Shane Vincent. I'm 22 and live on the east coast of Australia. I had always wanted to get in to games design but was warned off it from my oldest brother, who was in the industry...
  8. Vincent101

Orrrr just never truly defeat it. After you've smashed it apart, you move on. Consider that.
  9. Vincent101

However, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm quite a sucker for considering smaller details that others don't consider- often things too trivial or realistic and not necessarily enjoyable to consider, but I still take satisfaction in thinking about them. Magic can be as much of...
  10. Vincent101

It could just be magic animating the bones as a whole, so it didn't matter how much they were smashed up, they'd all just stay in the same shape all the time. Sort of like the soul of the creature with the objects bonded to it, unlike the other way around.
  11. Vincent101

Role-playing thread(s)

Ffffuuuuuu
  12. Vincent101

Role-playing thread(s)

Heheh, I've been rolling with this character for a while. He's my character in my current RP. I'm all for any level of fantasy, just don't go over the top. I enjoy reading about flawed or mysterious characters much more than I enjoy reading about the greatest warrior in the land.
  13. Vincent101

Role-playing thread(s)

To you, dear readers, I introduce my character; fair Vael Vher'Dalis D'Cambion. Young emblazier of the family D'Cambion, traveling all the way from the Old North to brave himself on the harsh lands of beasts and develop foreign relations. The king's family D'Cambion has massed quite a fortune...
  14. Vincent101

NPC regular behavior

Wow, Serge. I really like it. You've described characters with a lot of life. I'd love to see that in this game.
  15. Vincent101

"Dynamic events"

I understand completely about the complications of not being able to simulate every tiny detail about any particular event, I'm just mentioning that I hope BM get in to more detail other than meaningless NPC conversations and incredible appearing traders. Each of these characters needs to have...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.