Recent content by Verva

1. Verva

Update #30

Very nice response, I'm sorry I misunderstood your point. I've had a conversation with a friend of mine recently about this theory in a larger argument we were having about cognitive dissonance. I've been very aware of the effects of dissonance and inbalance in my life since a young age and as...
  2. Verva

Update #30

You're an enigma wrapped in a riddle, my friend.
  3. Verva

Update #30

"You just showed how unreasonable people can get when a position/idea they feel strongly about is being called into question." Yes because arguing a point is unreasonable. I should just lay down at your mighty superiority for that is the only reasonable thing to do! I BOW TO THEE MY LORD! No...
  4. Verva

Update #30

Lets not forget that we're talking about a game here. Games are made to be enjoyed. If someone enjoys it, who cares how or why. No one on earth is for any reason "unworthy" to play a game. Furthermore to say that the person that just enjoys the fighting mechanics is not as true or as worthy a...
  5. Verva

Update #30

Let's not delve into that realm of pretentiousness. People enjoy different games for different reasons. You may like the in-depth and interesting AI, someone else may like playing with the physics. Whose to say who is right? One thing you should never do, however, is get to thinking that certain...
  6. Verva

What the what?

What the what?
  7. Verva

Any chance we can get frequent update videos?

I know it's a fairly uncommon practice in early development, but I'd certainly be interested in seeing more video updates and demonstrations for the engine and game elements currently being worked on. Is there any possibility that you guys could do this? Or would you limit things like this to...
  8. Verva

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

The problem is that it's nearly impossible to survive a lost limb without immediate access to modern medicine. Surviving a lost limb in this game's setting would be unrealistic on it's own, but then attaching a heavy weapon to it adds another level of improbability. Think: what would happen if...
  9. Verva

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Yea, but... Why would you want that in a game at all?
  10. Verva

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

11. Verva

Character Replacements

I just don't see how a few robbers are going to kill of an entire town. What I think will happen is only a few people die here and there, but never a whole town at once. THAT would feel unrealistic and scripted, unless there was a good reason that whole town deserved to be destroyed, and even...
  12. Verva

Forum Feedback

Just follow all the devs and you'll be notified when they post.
  13. Verva

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

So like, a painkiller that turns you into an unfeeling death machine... That sounds badass.
  14. Verva

Character Replacements

Characters are dead when they're dead. I see no point in even having an option to return them to life, because then you've defeated the purpose of the game. Now, I'm sure modders will come along afterwards and let you do what you please with NPC's, but let the devs make the game they want to...
  15. Verva

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

I really like gore. In my opinion, guts spilling from a character's abdomen is just fucking cool. Things like halfway severing an arm and having it just hang and flail, or braking a bone so completely that the limb bends in half. I would really like to know how far the devs want to take gore...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.