Recent content by Un1ver5al

1. U

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Congrats you lucky people. Enjoy your prizes!
  2. U

Question about current state of game

Thank you for the info, guys. Great to see such an active community!
  3. U

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

^^ Was thinking about that game today actually, specifically the engineer satchel charges! That and the sequel were so good, Myth had a totally one-off style of gameplay that was well ahead of its time.
  4. U

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Hey all, just found out about this today otherwise I'd have gotten involved earlier. From what I've seen this looks great, I'll be following development from now on. I'd like to take part in the discussion, development and any play testing of the alpha if/when available.
  5. U

Ok, I'll keep an eye on the dev posts and go in for the giveaway competition for now. Rapid reply there, thank you!
  6. U

World Traveling

I think fast travel should incur some kind of penalty or resource cost, similar to space games where you use a certain amount of fuel to hyperspace somewhere far away. If there is no plan to implement horses/carriages of faster-than-feet travel then perhaps you might need a particular item to...
  7. U

Hey all, just found out about this game today so thought I'd join up. Was just wondering if the game is officially in Beta yet? I was thinking of donating but wanted to know if the Beta package will give me instant access, anyone know? Many thanks.
  8. U

Saving

I like this feature, it will save me about 40+ hours of useless gameplay! Also its a move toward a stable multiplayer gaming system in persistent detailed world.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.