Recent content by Tyon

1. T

Skin color problem

Pretty sure the skin color itself wasn't changed, but the new lighting system makes characters appear darker in the character creation menu.
  2. T

Streaming 0.6.4.8 early beta patch.

Not only are you bad at trolling but you're not even funny.
  3. T

Gender diferences.

Even though realistic, gender should be an aesthetic choice only in video games IMO. Just look at how much flak the developer of Rimworld got for having the female characters act different than the male characters.
  4. T

Gender diferences.

But.... why?
  5. T

Thoughts and Ideas General

Yeah they got new 3d artists or something, it would be nice to see the older gear updated.
  6. T

An update coming soon (possible spoilers)?

Thaumaturgy already? I don't think so, but the next update is probably going to deliver on what the patch notes promised (More ogre tiers, more items, and ceilings)
  7. T

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

It'd be interesting to see, and could help out more novice players by giving subtle hints. I think it should be an option though.
  8. T

Guard stances.

I think the devs plan to add half-swording stances, and being able to use a different end of polearms. I'd like if characters had a more "experienced" looking default stance as they got more skills, but I think that's already the case.
  9. T

Guard stances.

Different stances would be a great addition to the game, as long as the devs implement them elegantly. I don't want it to be overly complicated though, maybe just like 3-5 additional stances that you can cycle between by pressing a button.
  10. T

Some more noble/aesthetic clothes in general would be nice. I wanna see those puffy clothes renaissance folks wore a lot, it may not fit in the dungeon but it would be nice to have in the arena.
  11. T

Lol, just like I thought. You will only listen to experts yet Lars isn't even an expert in historical archery, how hypocritical. All you do is dismiss other peoples' arguments and shout your own bullshit, enjoy living in delusion thinking any of that garbage parkour is gonna be in Exanima, I...
  12. T

Refute this video Syllabear: Beware though, it has more than 90% likes so you may have to actually form your own opinion.
  13. T

Some trick shooter with a cult following who tries to pass off all the stuff he does as historically accurate even though most of it is rubbish and would get you killed in an actual fight.
  14. T

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I've basically done the same, except with fancy purple velvet tunics!
  15. T

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Yeah I'd like to have more hirelings, have to pass up on many ogre fights because all my hirelings have too much red health.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.