Recent content by Tommaso

1. Tommaso

Exanima 0.6.3.5

amazing ;)
  2. Tommaso

This thread isn't relevant anymore, how can I remove it?

nice one!! is there a place where i can find this map aniway? i have all the map of the other floors printed, obviustly after finish them, i just remember 2 of the 3 locked door you say!
  3. Tommaso

Thoughts about new enemies (spoilers)

i don't really understand now what yellow and green gems do but, the blu one elettrify the mace and the armor, eliminating the encumbrance that goes to 1000000000kk if not elettrified. so if u put the blu crystal on weapon and armor u can see the lightning on mace and blu gems on the back of...
  4. Tommaso

[Request] More efficient method of wielding/wearing items

A better thing could be to add a quick slot for a shield or maybe in future a weapon that switch with the torch. The game is really torch based and i really never use the shield but a two hand weapon on the second slot. So the R key to switch weapon set and another one to switch the off-hand...
  5. Tommaso

Help with level 5? (spoilers, obviously)

not all the time happen, and sometime the pacified one charge you after you pass the symbol on the ground
  6. Tommaso

are you in full plate armor? i try to fight 1 golem with some less armor and i get 1shotted!
  7. Tommaso

Exanima 0.6.3.7

this game is strange, it has a strange noise, sometimes i hear ticking but try to turn off the Music in game, and another thing that happen only in this game, if i have the speaker too high there are some other strange noises. hope this help! speakers
  8. Tommaso

Did you know there is a hidden minigame in Exanima?

there are 3 dices on level 5 in a room with nothing else. just to let you know
  9. Tommaso

i had the same problem but i had passed the first 2 by closing them in the previus door, then i go on the map finding a polehammer, when i come back with that long weapon i open the door to let them enter one by one, the fight is a lot by pressing C and shift to try to hit them when they...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.