Recent content by Tempered

1. T

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

The only proper way to play a game is to have fun. That may or may not agree with the developers vision of game play, and will be different for different individuals. Hence, no single proper way to play a game. Many people out there enjoy playing games with cheats and hacks. Definately not...
  2. T

There is no "properly" to playing a game. If it works for someone, then it is useful. I find it just as useable as the "proper" way to play. If the camera didn't lag behind so much, I would use it all the time as I have no problem reorienting the mouse cursor, but do find it awkward to have my...
  3. T

Those who wish to try a follow camera, that is have the camera stay behind your avatar during combat, can try it out and see how they like it. You will have to have hidden and system folders visible in your windows install. Browse to the following file path...
  4. T

Rules of Engagement

Here is the actual formula that they use written in commodore 64 assembly language. 1 *=$0801 2 .byte $0c, $08, $0a, $00, $9e, $20 3 .byte $34, $30, $39, $36, $00, $00 4 .byte $00 5 *=$1000 6 ldx #$000 7 loop lda message,x 8 and #$3f 9 sta $0400,x -> 1024 10 inx 11 cpx #$0c 12 bne loop 13 rts...
  5. T

What I like and dislike about the beta

How is camera locking a huge hinderance? I'm talking about an option to lock and unlock it. Many games do it, often calling it follow mode or some such. I see no good reason to not have the option and one big reason why the option should be available. I can imagine blocking with a torch and...
  6. T

What I like and dislike about the beta

I've played the combat demo, and find the game very hard, and sometimes frustrating. With Exanima coming out, I've started to work at learning the game and combat system in more depth. I am by no means any type of expert gamer or even particularly fast or coordinated, but do manage to kill the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.