Recent content by Soul-Burn

1. S

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

I sometimes get my long hair stuck on geometry and it stretches :D Quite funny when it happens to hair, less fun when it happens with a weapon, possibly getting stuck on the other side of the door.
  2. S

Still getting stuck on walls at least 2-3 times per game. Many times that's what leads to my demise. In combat mode, I walk backwards into a wall and suddenly I can't move at all at any direction or even turn around. My enemies get free strikes on my helpless body. I almost never rage quit from...
  3. S

I like the door change, but doors with holes should be see through. There's the very cool shadow of the bars when using a torch, it makes sense we could see through it. Thanks for the changes!
  4. S

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Try to play arena with different weapons. I, like you, started with a shield and one-handed weapon and finished the novice area, but in the expert arena I seem to fare better with the two handed weapons like the two-handed sword and recently tried my luck with the hammers. Learning to play with...
  5. S

Tapping for steps seems reasonable. The use case is small steps forwards and backwards for distance management, similar to the taps. Holding for dash also seems reasonable for the same reason, a long movement occurs when you hold the key for a longer time. Btw, is there a way to control with...
  6. S

Oh! I move much more than you do, like 5 times more. Your combat seems much more natural. Thanks!
  7. S

In this version it seems like my character loves spinning around after a large move, showing her back for no reason. LtR with a large sweep and a WD dash seems to cause it more than most. Sometimes it feels something other than just momentum.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.