Recent content by Solinarius

1. Solinarius

A Lack of Transparency

"since Diablo II"
  2. Solinarius

Anyone Else Having a Problem with the Term "VR?"

Blade and Sorcery is pretty awesome TBH :) Apparently, this NPC is a necromancer!
  3. Solinarius

Catbears

This forum is a lot less entertaining since they went extinct. I wonder how Midcal feels about this.
  4. Solinarius

This game is a design mess

If Exanima's a tech demo, everything's a tech demo.
  5. Solinarius

Coffee Diary 23/11/20

I'm thirsty.
  6. Solinarius

I deleted my posts to clean up your thread. I suggest you do the same. Welcome to the forum :D

I deleted my posts to clean up your thread. I suggest you do the same. Welcome to the forum :D
  7. Solinarius

Thoughts and Ideas General

Get off the treadmill; then you won't feel this way. Grinding as a metagame is one of those contemporary features Exanima and Sui Generis are designed to oppose, and something that BM is strongly opposed. That said, there could be a thin silver lining for you. I think unlimited progression with...
  8. Solinarius

Weapons blocking.

A skilled, agile fighter with a side sword could deflect a hard overhead or diagonal from a polehammer/poleaxe if they could sidestep and redirect the force of the blow. However, there's no chance in hell that a side sword could outright stop a polehammer/poleaxe. At best, the swordsman would be...
  9. Solinarius

Solution for 3rd Person

It's too late for other perspectives. The games are already optimized for isometric.
  10. Solinarius

Is it possible to change the name of your arena characters?

- Navigate %appdata%\exanima - Backup saves - Open the appropriate Arena save and search for the names - Toggle Insert to overwrite the names (I think 16 characters is the limit)
  11. Solinarius

What's taking so long?

Didn't they intend to release it piecemeal, though; one section of the island at a time? You should join the Discord. It's more fun to discuss there!
  12. Solinarius

How good are you?

Well... you asked... so... Concerning my natural ability, I'm pretty good with patterns, I have good intuition, I have excellent reflexes, and I have excellent tempo/timing. As for my gameplay: the controls feel as natural to me as breathing, but I wouldn't say I've mastered them. This is...
  13. Solinarius

New trick for your game from an archer god.

Actually, that video proves that weak bows are impractical for armed combat against warriors/soldiers. Like Midcal9 said, heavier bows aren't necessarily slower. It depends on the archer's strength and draw technique, as well as the bow's length. I highly doubt Lars' bows are even 30lb, and most...
  14. Solinarius

I was thinking about extra camera control; being able to snap the camera away from your character so you can see further. There could be some modifier for aiming that dynamically pans the view as the cursor moves away from your avatar.
  15. Solinarius

If you could drop the attitude, maybe you'd notice that I changed my mind and agreed with you, just not on your terms.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.