Recent content by Snoopbear

1. Snoopbear

Thoughts and Ideas General

Yes, Like a really struggling breathing sound effect. .
  2. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 12/4/21

Oh sweet summerchild, welcome to our little cult.
  3. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 22/2/21

COQ references?
  4. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 8/2/21

Well done on the progress! I can't wait to see it, every update really reflects the love, passion and effort you guys put in this project!
  5. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 25/1/21

Wonderful news!
  6. Snoopbear

Happy Holiday!

Whether it'd be Christmas, Yule, Kwanza, Hanukah or which ever one you celebrate! And here is to a year with hopefully more than one update! Cheers guys! Ghanks for the great community!
  7. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 23/11/20

You guys have a great week!
  8. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 12/10/20

I'm so excited!
  9. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 5/10/20

I hope to see maps that take advantage of the new lighting system. Playing with shadows from your torch, I love seeing rays of dim light change direction when you walk, like holes in walls, Jail cell bars, Pillars, the spaces in between some planks, just to give an example. This could be used to...
  10. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 14/9/20

Well, that would make sense if you look at how many smith's workshops there are in Exanima.
  11. Snoopbear

Coffee Diary 24/8/20

A suggestion for words to describe a weapon perfect condition: Pristine.
  12. Snoopbear

I still think we need a way to make maps, regardless of zombieblood or not. The way I used to navigate is I'd brinng all the dice, cops and plates i could fit in my inventory and leave them on my right side every time I'd do a turn, But You run out fast.
  13. Snoopbear

Also, Fist fighting is hard to hit with, but Npcs just 3 hit combo you and you are out. Edit: What if when having no weapons, 'alt + leftclick' could be shoving?
  14. Snoopbear

Update imminent!

Our God has once again endowed us with his knowledge! PRAISE MADOC!
  15. Snoopbear

What's taking so long?

Dear dairy: I'm not sure what day it is anymore. I have waited somewhat patiently. But I have heard no good news in a long time. Hope is slowly fading. Maybe soon I will hear some some news, of any importance. anything to soften the deafening silence.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.