Recent content by SlippedUp

1. SlippedUp

Inventory handling

God that was annoying 'well done mortal for destroying the ancient evil that corrupted my place of worship i give you [Insert Awesome Sounding Name Here]. May it be a light for you in dark times etc. etc. check stats 27 damage. Plain hand crafted ebony sword, nothing special, 32 damage.'...
  2. SlippedUp

Inventory handling

Looking over all the comments I think we, pretty well, all agree that realism is preferable over ease of access. But generally speaking the way this game is looking to shape up I don't think we have to worry over whether or not there will be enough bag space. Rather, that we'll be running around...
  3. SlippedUp

Inventory handling

I am sitting at my desk right now grinning like a madman. The idea that a game is to be created where the possibility exists that the players will manically gather loot, not for its monetary value but because it will turn them into an effective Juggernaut fills me with an odd sense of pleasure...
  4. SlippedUp

Inventory handling

Of course one would have to weigh in the additional destructive force porky's flail would have on an effectively static object. If my calculations have been tabulated correctly this would surely result in the archer being smeared across the High-res landscape. I need to do more math but i will...
  5. SlippedUp

Being Drunk

Exactly. That more than anything is important I think. Nothing destroys immersion for me more than a last minute idea implemented poorly. I like the drunk system you suggested as well. Gaining a tolerance to alcohol so that you can then lull people into a false sense of security would be...
  6. SlippedUp

Being Drunk

I'm right with you openness in pen and paper RPG's is wonderfully simply because you are only limited to the players and DM's imagination. Trying to script it for a game is an other matter entirely. trying to code all the possible causes and effects that would entail if you went through the...
  7. SlippedUp

Being Drunk

o.O I was under the impression that what BM were trying to do here was a make a truly open world. As they put it the current formula of most RPG's follows this line of reasoning; this isn't what they want apparently. If this is the case why does drunkenness have to be relevant? In most...
  8. SlippedUp

Inventory handling

As a counterpoint. I read that they detest the idea of porting to town so I don't think the old Diablo tropes are to be a main feature i.e. grab everything, when full, port, sell, money. If you read the updates they mention the fact that although you can pick up and collect just about...
  9. SlippedUp

the goggles...they do nothing

the goggles...they do nothing

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.