Recent content by skilzg haki

1. S

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Yeah sorry i totally skipped that part by mistake. When i read that you were giving away an alpha i got too excited and didn't keep reading. In fact i have been often in the forums reading everything and loving the game. I just never made an account. Now i have commented on more than 3 posts and...
  2. S

Ranged Weapons?

Yeah i was hoping for some rare items of course, but at least they should be included. Although if they were part of the world it would make greater variety that will it make content more attractive but that is up to the developers to decide.
  3. S

Balance

It would be nice if skills could actually improve with the heat of battle. Lets say im figthing someone who is pretty powerful, it will be nice if the actual damage or speed that i have in battle could vary irregularly during the battle. This too will add to the balance because that way skills...
  4. S

Thaumaturgy

A player should be able to discover new forms of thaumaturgy by learning from the world as well. In a very relistic and credible way is possible within the world boundaries. For Example if a player learns that a certain plant produces a scent that causes people to hallucinate so it could be...
  5. S

Ranged Weapons?

It would be cool to see some lancers and have some fort cannons that can be used by both NPCs and the player. Also can they have ninja tools like ninja stars or any asian styled armor or is this world going to be the european midieval style only, because i definately would like to see some...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.