Recent content by said

1. said

Charge Attack!

One thing I would really appreciate in Exanima would be a charge attack feature. When someone tries to run away you can run after them and when you are close enough BAM! you slice them through with a strong blow while you are both running. Right now there just seems to be no way of catching...
  2. said

Spears

I like this approach. Fits much better to the current gameplay than what I can imagine. And while we are talking about thrusts in general, I would love to see a thrust with a two handed sword that is not half-swording.
  3. said

Spears

I tried to use spears (the plain spear) in the arena for an hour or so. I think right now they are kinda weak. I mean compared to real life. Its too easy to lose control and lose the distance and unlike a real spear you cant thrust rapidly so its too easy to get into the effective range and hit...
  4. said

Signs!

At this point, looking where the discussion is going, I think its quite clear that wanting signs or not is kind of a subjective matter and is more about navigating abilities of individuals. I personally struggle for a couple of hours in each level (yeah, I suck bigtime in pathfinding) but...
  5. said

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.2 - Blood!

OMG! This is what I was waiting for. It looks great on characters. The splatter on impact still looks a little weird though. Are you guys planning to make the blood splatter on surfaces and other characters as well?
  6. said

so the... Troll

hahahahaha! OMG! the broom! You sir, are a genius.
  7. said

Signs!

One method I tried to use is marking places by placing items. Doesn't work as well as I hoped since I seem to forget about them easily. Using bigger items like chairs and wood planks works better but it takes too much time to carry them around. Giving the player ability to draw on the walls...
  8. said

Signs!

I think any form of auto map or minimap would go against the games general philosophy. Finding some handmade maps prepared by the more recent inhabitants on the other hand may be a good Idea. A map along side a note that says: "Ok you idiot. I prepared a map for you so next time, you can show...
  9. said

Signs!

I kinda got better at finding my way and found better approaches to each level, planning all my movements beforehand. I still suck at it big time though. It is not really about the size of the structure but about the unusual level of complexity. The signs can easily look handmade or even...
  10. said

Signs!

Maybe even a drawing feature could be unlocked in the player journal by putting pencils and paper in the inventory.
  11. said

Signs!

To be honest, my main concern here is not really believability but the fact that I myself pretty much suck at any form of path finding and I would like to suffer a little less while playing this marvel. :D There are some really eerie ancient underground tunnels in Istanbul, the city I used to...
  12. said

Signs!

Hello Everyone! This is my first thread as well as my first post here. So hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong. So, as far as I understood this underworld is a place where people used to live their daily lives and stuff. And I can see a lot of effort is made to make it seem that way. (amount...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.