Recent content by Midcal9

1. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 4/9/23

Exanima 2077
  2. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 5/12/22

I can only hope baremettle will not build the SkyNet next.
  3. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 24/10/22

I have spent roughly 100 euro on buying Exanima's for my friends. Do the same. however, even if you were to drop extra 20k euro on Madoc-sama I doubt he would expand his team, if you were to drop extra 100k he might. I think, maybe. I think, and this is my guess after having some wonderful...
  4. Midcal9

Shit levels

That's a bit of a cheating. high-effort low return cheat to be precise.
  5. Midcal9

Shit levels

There is nothing wrong with you in particular, most zoomers are weaksauce sissy's anyways so don't worry about. There are plenty of easy games out there that have no game-play or combat mechanics and everything is always easy to grasp within minutes.
  6. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 20/12/21

They have previously stated that they will, but don't forget to remind them about it cuz I want them now! On a serious note, I think they were planning to work on level 6 weapons once they will shift their focus to the story mode which has already happened. Most of those weapons fit into a...
  7. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 22/11/21

That is not what a real fan would ask, here let me show you what real fans want; Dear Exanima Dev's, When are you going to add/complete Level 6 procedural weapons? I hope you didn't forget about them, since they ought to be the most coolest, niceest and OP-est weaponz!
  8. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 20/9/21

Exanima, Properties, Betas.
  9. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 16/8/21

10. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 9/8/21

Uh oh! Say something of a substance once in a while, my dear forumite!
  11. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 9/8/21

I've got a few questions about already implemented and future updates. So, is it actually possible to wield larger weapons with one hand now? I'm asking this because for some reason my character tends to do it without any notice, even when it comes to Great Swords and even Pole weapons. As for...
  12. Midcal9

Exanima Adam's Manor ASMR

Click on it.
  13. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 28/6/21

That's what we've been using all this time. YAY!
  14. Midcal9

나는 그들이 당신이 말하는 움직임 중 일부를 추가 할 것이라고 확신합니다. 그러나 현재 그들은 PoleAxes, halberds 및 one handed Axes 및 flails와 같은 절차 적 무기에 대해 여전히 작업하고 있습니다. 레벨 5의 더 스타일 화 된 무기뿐만 아니라.
  15. Midcal9

15,000 원에 사 주셔서 감사합니다, 하하! 아담, 토론하고 싶은 게 있나요? 무작위로 생성 된 새로운 무기가 마음에 드십니까? 가장 좋아하는 무기 클래스는 무엇입니까?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.