Recent content by Marius Voinescu

1. Marius Voinescu

First Impression Feetback

KLRG please be polite and dont swear, we wish to keep this forum civil.
  2. Marius Voinescu

Time on the next update

As always thank you Madoc for all the hard work your doing, you and your team are a true artists and we are only humble admirers
  3. Marius Voinescu

Any reason not to use shields?

Lets not forget that rare as it may be it cant be to rare, sure only a small number of fighting men and in this case women could have it, but it cant be as rare as say diamonds in minecraft. Also the whole discusion starter from shields and i would certainly like to see more shields and...
  4. Marius Voinescu

And I only hope Bare Mettle have the time and pattience to design so much armor since clearly there was a lot of variety in the Middle ages. Since they put in armor that was representative of the 13th and 16th century they prety much got their work cut out puting in all the variations and...
  5. Marius Voinescu

That's it?

I could not agree more, if the arena enemies have random weapons or differely collored items and characteristics that would also work quite well to help replayabilit :)
  6. Marius Voinescu

Well total realism really wont be possible you will most likely have crossbows and long bows weapons designed to defeated armor at close and far range and yet I'm quite sure aonly one bolt from a arbalest wont kill a player regardless where it strikes. But what about shields as weapons?
  7. Marius Voinescu

Welcome to the Black Rose Tavern

So a full month after my last post, and the only person to make a entry is a total scrub? Great I may just have to call this thread dead thanks a lot guys :(
  8. Marius Voinescu

Im no grammar Nazi but some errors stick out like a sore thumb and would be a shame not to correct. Any way back to the narrative :)
  9. Marius Voinescu

"He remembered one team in particular" do you mean Time?
  10. Marius Voinescu

A foreboding grey mist began sweeping north towards the Bluemist Mountains, Farbrington was now covered in this chilling haze. It looked frightfully silent, a hour after sunset and most of the cottages were dark, a sure sign that most of the hard working residents had gone to sleep for the day...
  11. Marius Voinescu

Ok I am sorry, i will remake the post in the general and check on it later if any one at all wants to join in it will be fine. Please do forgive my earlyer rudeness, I know that harsh words cant be forgoten, only forgiven. Well now that the thread is in general lets see if we have any takers...
  12. Marius Voinescu

Ok Brecmadak I appologise, I understand where you are coming from, but to me pressing the like botton on any forum in stead of speaking your mind and sharing ideas is pointless and lazy. I wanted to have this thread to unite the community have fun and weave a interesting narative for all to...
  13. Marius Voinescu

Ok then Tottel suit yourself, will someone with courage please step forward?
  14. Marius Voinescu

The idea is that the insiders are more active and passionate about the game. If to few people come in with creative ideas for the role play il make a new one on the general, if that doesnt work either il be real sad and angry at people beeing lazy and unable to use their imagination and want...
  15. Marius Voinescu

Welcome all to the White Rose Tavern a Forum based role play story open to all fans of Sui Generis, any one may make a entry and follow up lining up with the general story of the tavern and the missions given out by the guests and barkeep, there will be some rules but they are simply, and few in...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.