Recent content by Maktfaktor

1. M

Shields are broken.

Alright. Have you paused and considered that you're simply better at using shields, that it's a skillset more suitable to your playstyle? Personally I prefer using two handed axes or hammers to sneak around shields when I haven't played for a while and I feel a bit rusty, and two handed two...
  2. M

Replays in the arena

I often find myself doing arena fights. Sometimes, especially in challenger fights, I find myself wanting to see an especially tasteful kill again. To me having a way to replay parts of or whole fights would be most welcome. As a side note I also want to be able to make a banner for my stable...
  3. M

Poll: Are shields wielded by hostile NPCs too effective?

I completely agree with what Tony is saying. Firstly, fighting should be a challange, if I want a nice easy time I'll play skyrim or some other more casual experience instead. Secondly, shields were used for a reason. Riot cops still use them today. They should cut off lines of offense, it's...
  4. M

Exanima 0.6.5.2

Haha, it just started raining. When I bought Exanima I thought it was well worth the money spent and it just keeps getting better. The way the combat looks and feels these days is nothing short of majestic. Exanima the best shit made for well over a decade.
  5. M

Gender diferences.

Isn't there a difference already? I have exclusively played female characters until recently when I made a male gladiator for the arena and to me it seems there is a noticeable difference in how hard I am able to hit, especially in pugilism. It might be my mind playing tricks on me though.
  6. M

Opulence

I want a crown, it wouldn't protect my head as well as a helmet would, but damn, would it look good together with the chain coif. Edit: I also want a wrestling style belt. ;-)
  7. M

Opulence

Hello fine people, After having fought in the arena for some time now I find that I am short of things to buy. I play a mighty barbarian, all who stand before her mighty sword fall and her armour is nigh impenetrable. In short, I've bought most of the nice stuff and my money is starting to pile...
  8. M

Items missing when I enter the arena

Cool, ty.
  9. M

Items missing when I enter the arena

Hello fine people, I have a problem when it comes to the new arena. When I buy items in the shop and equip them they don't appear to load properly when I actually enter the arena. It's not even in my equipment, when I return to the room with the shop I am once more dressed in my newly bought...
  10. M

What's Next?

Ah, I worried that we'd lose the fact that we have layer upon layer of armour, but this feature will remain, yes? Well, this pleases me. Thanks for the quick answer. As silly it might sound the idea of having a customisable heraldry seems like the most exciting bit here. They will see me kill...
  11. M

What's Next?

I might have missed something in this thread or another, but what will the paperdoll system for equipment be replaced with? It is one of the many features I enjoy in the game, but then again you've managed to make a very cool game thus far so I am certain that you'll be able to replace it with...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.