Recent content by LoftyOG

1. L

A bunch of small bugs and ideas/improvements.

Doesn't happen to me, maybe you could try backing up your saves and reinstalling. It's a pretty big issue so it probably warrants it's own thread.
  2. L

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Just drag and drop a second one handed weapon onto your character. It can be two swords, two maces, a sword and a mace, a mace and an axe, etc. You have to learn the dual wielding skill first.
  3. L

A bunch of small bugs and ideas/improvements.

Can't access steam overlay (shift+tab) when the game is paused. This seems to have only happened after the recent update. I can't access the steam overlay whilst the game is paused, however I can still access it if the game is not paused. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I don't...
  4. L

Probably unimportant hardware issue, but...

I had this issue, I knew my GPU had coil whine but it was just extremely bad in Exanima for some reason. I also limited my framerate (to 144) but disabling super sampling had the most impact for me. You could also try enabling V-Sync.
  5. L

I purchased the game a while back, I never got a Steam key and I have lost the download email. I...

I purchased the game a while back, I never got a Steam key and I have lost the download email. I have a Paypal receipt, is there anyway I can get it to you to verify my purchase.
  6. L

Where's the support?

Alright thanks, so I should PM them via the forum?
  7. L

Where's the support?

I submitted a question via support about buying the game but not having a Steam key or download link, it's been link 4 or 5 days no response. What is the average wait time?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.