Recent content by Levon Veldspar

1. Levon Veldspar

Update #30

So exciting! Keep the good work up.
  2. Levon Veldspar

Hair Styles

I dunno if I'll play a male or female yet but either way I want long luscious locks that spill out from under helmets and dance their own wardance in step with the rest of my body's.
  3. Levon Veldspar

Thoughts and Ideas General

I like the idea of defeated enemies possibly doing something besides just dropping dead. For example if the "killing blow" lands on a leg they could collapse and drop their weapon and try to crawl away with their arms to be finished off or left to bleed out, or enough force with the right weapon...
  4. Levon Veldspar

Combat Demo Beta Release

Removed? They promoted her! She's the second opponent in the expert tier, with some snazzy gear and thigh-high boots. Frankly she deserves it after all the hearty beatings she's handed down to us and I wish her the best of luck and an honourable death.
  5. Levon Veldspar

Music Thread

6. Levon Veldspar

AI combat proficiency

You have nothing to fear my friend, the AI definitely has variable degrees of skill and the Combat Alpha showcases it very clearly. Different characters with similar equipment can be like night and day. For example, the third fighter is equipped with a Hammer and Shield and can be a little tough...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.