Recent content by Kaladin

1. K

THICC Veteran's opinion on the new AI.

I do not like the new AI. They turtle, and basically every fight is now like fighting against a noob. Shield users especially come away stronger than before because of this - when you move forward your slashes have a tendency to go low, which are easily blocked and simultaneously countered. I...
  2. K

Analysis: Feint vs Remise

Good to see syllabear got those feints down :P
  3. K

Thoughts and Ideas General

I don't understand still though. Do you like the suggestion or would you rather not have it? I'm mostly talking about arena mode of course
  4. K

Outdoor arenas and suddenly your character ragdolls to the floor when you get to the edges.
  5. K

Well, replace "suddenly ogres" with literally anything else that is already a game feature. "suddenly death and no save games", "suddenly a pit in the floor", "suddenly no light" etc etc etc. A certain kind of gamer is already going to ragequit the fuck out of this game due to its nature. The...
  6. K

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Felt like I had to upload something, so here's another practise run on Exanima.
  7. K

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

Sometimes you can slash them in the legs and follow it up with a headshot with the remise.
  8. K

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

Don't really have a set finishing move, though I've a couple of signatures. One is a simple headshot with a sword, takes a bit of good footwork and a good angle of attack, but it'll smash anyone over the shield even if you do it right.
  9. K

My suggestion is 100% serious. It would add some much-needed difficulty and element of surprise to the arena battles.
  10. K

Add in a feature where during a normal fight, there's a 0,05% chance than a hunting ogre crashes in through one of the dark side walls and proceeds to attempt to kill and eat everyone. Preferably with some nice horror-ish action music.
  11. K

But would that be Hardcore™ enough? ;)
  12. K

Invulnerable shield-wielding arm

Yep you can pretty much hold down left mouse button with the shield, victory becomes a trivial matter after you pass a certain threshold of armor and shield level - unless you are facing another shield user, but even then you are far more durable with the shield than the AI.
  13. K

How good are you?

For me, the sword is the ultimate weapon. I like the finesse you can accomplish with a sword, one handed or two handed. It is not the most effective, long polearms are clearly superior to swords, but it is the most fun to me.
  14. K

Invulnerable shield-wielding arm

I've noticed this as well, though I always assumed it was a miss e.g didn't hit the shield arm or hit the shield in the wrong place. I'd love it if this game didn't have hand-glued weapons and shields though.
  15. K

How good are you?

I mostly play in the practice arena mode, my go-tos are no armor and a two-handed sword. I specialize in feinting, fancy schmancies and timing.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.