Recent content by Infidel

1. Infidel

Exanima 0.7.0

Dear Bare Mettle team, It's been a few years since last I posted, but from time to time I drop by hoping to see the game is still progressing. It's a unique project with some exceptional ideas and a beautiful realistic aesthetic that is sorely missing from games today. There's not much I can...
  2. Infidel

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

And by 'immune' I assume you mean he keeps fighting after losing arms and legs, claiming "It's just a flesh wound!".
  3. Infidel

The Fan Art Thread!

Wow that looks great Thomas! :)
  4. Infidel

Astronaut avatars?!

Could you link it please? I'm very keen to watch.
  5. Infidel

Astronaut avatars?!

What they lack in looks they make up for with impressive physiological characteristics. It would be really interesting if efforts to sequence their genome led our own species to a greater understanding of human metabolic control, and eventually to breakthroughs in hibernation technologies for...
  6. Infidel

Astronaut avatars?!

Resistance is futile.
  7. Infidel

The Fan Art Thread!

Fan-tastic art more like! ;)
  8. Infidel

Character Replacements

So you're saying that with hard work, persistence and a real go-getter attitude I can exterminate the whole world? It's a Dalek's paradise! :D
  9. Infidel

Do we want Sui Generis or Sui Generic?

That sounds like 10 of the best selling games last year, and the year before that. Unless I'm mistaken and they were all the same game, but I'm sure I remember slightly different box art each time...
  10. Infidel

Music and Sounds

Perhaps it's worse in those games because they're first person perspective. Viewing from the top down we may find that the combat music kicks in only when we have already seen our opponent, so it might work better.
  11. Infidel

Die by the sword

I like the sound of the current combat system as described by Madoc, and look forward to playing with it.
  12. Infidel

Combat Animations and Levelling

I'd love to know the answer to this also.
  13. Infidel

Functional Cloaks

If environmental exposure affected your character's fatigue, that would be a great incentive to wear pants. (And another reason why nudity wouldn't be the end of the world) :D
  14. Infidel

Principles of running

That is exactly what I attempted to describe in my post. To calculate how well a piece of armour fits any given character you need to know the shape of that character's body and the shape of the body for which the armour was created. A recent developer post indicates body shape is defined by two...
  15. Infidel

Principles of running

Considering the length of a boxing round is typically 3 minutes with a 1 minute break between each and boxers wear next to nothing, it seems fair to say that if a person can follow the same fight/rest pattern in plate armour then it mustn't be that much of a hindrance (when properly fitted).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.