Recent content by Gustav

1. Gustav

My friend just finished practice arena modes in less than 1h, In his 1st h in the game ever.

my brother and my cousin also quickly dominated the combat system, I think it's for the little tips about the movement that we give them before playing, things like: -dont move if not necessary, you lose balance . -thinks how you want to move. -the character look at the pointer, so it moves in...
  2. Gustav

Successful Robbery of the Arena Store!

Please teach us all, Great master of thieves.
  3. Gustav

Problems with Steam key

I already received my steam-key, thanks.
  4. Gustav

Problems with Steam key

Thank you very much.
  5. Gustav

Problems with Steam key

Hello :D, The problem is that I made the purchase more than 12 hours ago and i have not yet received my steam-key. P.S: Sorry for my poor english and this isn't the email with which i made the purchase.
  6. Gustav

Character Creation

thanks man.
  7. Gustav

Character Creation

Hello everyone, does anyone know how it affects the muscles of the character to the gameplay? because I do not notice the difference. hits harder? or is faster? the only thing I know: -the height seems to affect the balance and the character reach -the weigh affects the balance and maybe the...
  8. Gustav

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

If I may say, I think adding a map will ruin the immersion and also part of the fun because the game is about finding the way out of the dungeon (map = big spoiler and miss the point). With that said, it arises me a question because people bothers him so much having to make their maps? after...
  9. Gustav

unused key?

Thanks for your answer :D and I'm glad that you can understand, I hope one day ,maybe I can even speak fluently.
  10. Gustav

unused key?

The circular prision is in Level 1. I forget to mention. also I'm still trying combinations, it seems to have no utility.
  11. Gustav

unused key?

Hello everyone!!:D, this is my first post and I will try to do my best. I decided to create this because I did not find any that deal with this topic. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I have some doubts about the section of the circular prison. has levers that seem to do nadat, maybe have to put...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.