Recent content by Gugi

1. G

Configurable Dash Modifier (Key/Button)

Let me start with this part of your reply. I went into the game and noticed that I can actually adjust the height of my thrust. Thanks for pointing this out. I am not the most experienced player, but I do not think I would be considered a newer player either, I do not play this game that...
  2. G

Configurable Dash Modifier (Key/Button)

Hello All, Since I got addicted to Exanima combat, although I enjoy it tremendously, some stuff does not seem right to me. First off let me start with the Dash mode, I believe it would be much preferable to have the dash modifier assigned to a mouse button or a key. Say the middle mouse key...
  3. G

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

We can all use this suggestion in Sui Generis' huge open world, there will be a breadcrumb merchant, 1000 breadcrumbs for 1 silver. We can all fill our inventory with breadcrumbs and knitting balls of different colors. There will be paint too and bunch of planks and tools left around so we can...
  4. G

I am not upset about reading different opinions, you are not presenting an opinion. Your opinion is as follows: "I believe there should not be an auto-map implemented, I believe that not having a map adds to the authenticity of the environment and the setting and gives a genuine feeling of loss...
  5. G

Whats you favorite weapon by tier?

Inept - Iron Shod Quarterstaff Aspirant - Billhook Novice - Bardiche Adept - Bardiche-Finely Crafted 2-hand Sword (I could not afford it back then) Expert - Poleaxe Master - Poleaxe/Halberd/Finely Crafted 2-hand Sword (Low level Challenger Duels) Now I have all the gold in the world and the...
  6. G

Thank you so much, information like this was what I was looking for. I will state it again, you can be a tough guy and play it without a map all you like. However, I would appreciate if a map existed for both Exanima and Sui Generis, in the very least under a menu option like...
  7. G

I do not think so, a L-R swing is a L-R swing in the theta-plane, the game does not let you control the phi-angle your weapon strikes at. Maybe it does, but then one might need certain instructions about how to do so. Very interesting stuff happens through fights but I am not convinced that most...
  8. G

Dear All, First of all, I have noticed that after the latest patch 0.6.2 the combat has been much much much better. I found it to be much more fluid and the speed improvements on Two and One handed swords are amazing. In fact after spending hours in the Arena I finally managed to get the...
  9. G

Exanima Combat, Thoughts, Suggestions

Dear All, I greatly appreciate your comments. @Greenbrog: Can you provide me some hints about how to execute the moves you are mentioning? I might not have realized but e.g. moving the mouse diagonally up rather than horizontally do you get a diagonal cut? @Bullethead: I am not a HEMA...
  10. G

Exanima Combat, Thoughts, Suggestions

Hello All, Long story short, a friend directed me to exanima, I was curious and purchased it, then played the novice/expert arena or some hours. I love it, but I also see big problems, let me explain myself. I should point out that I am aware the game is at a very early stage, but please bare...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.