Recent content by Ganthor

1. Ganthor

Coffee Diary - March 2024

The gameplay implications of being able to move curtains and rugs and blankets... every little thing you guys add is a feature another game might make it's entire selling point. Love it and can't wait to see it in action
  2. Ganthor

Saving option

Seems like your prayers have been answered lol they just mentioned a potential late game save mechanic in the newest coffee diary just shortly after you posted this. Also I suggest taking off your armor to do the "platforming" puzzles, your character will have better balance and be less top...
  3. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 16/10/23

That's what potential is going to be for
  4. Ganthor

Exanima 0.9

I'm addicted, the force thaum is too much fun and the level redesigns look incredible. Can't wait to experience the whole new level and bash some new heads
  5. Ganthor

Exanima 0.9

I'm stuck at home all weekend on-call and have been desperate for something to occupy my time with. Thanks guys!!!
  6. Ganthor

Exanima 0.9

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  7. Ganthor

A Lack of Transparency

I think you have a grand misunderstanding here. Exanima is the foundation, they are building the game engine and processes on Exanima so that these things can be polished and done by the time they want to focus on the story and other related additions for Sui Generis. Production of Sui Generis...
  8. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 4/9/23

I could not be more excited that the AI is being beefed up. I've always dreamed of the AI getting pissed because you took away their weapon without giving them a new one first. I hate that exploit and am glad it's getting nerfed. Could be a really clever and cool mechanic if you have to be...
  9. Ganthor

RuneScape with Exanima/Sui Generis like combat

Everybody gotta come into the forums and dump their own dumb ideas. Go play an MMO if you wanna play an MMO, let the devs live. Everybody and their cousin wants them to turn this game into the physics brawler version of their favorite game. Multiplayer might happen, not even a guarantee...
  10. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 24/4/23

I know that they've stated as much in a handful of updates. Adding Multiplayer to the game is going to more or less double the amount of troubleshooting the team has to do. They're gonna perfect the system on singleplayer and see if they can't make multiplayer work once they've got everything...
  11. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 1/5/23

I'm glad you've spent so much time on foundation repair, it's supremely important to a fully realized experience. It might not be glorious work and it might come with a lot of back-seat programmers telling you you're taking too long but I personally am over the moon that you're taking the time...
  12. Ganthor

Random idea for future npc interaction

The game is currently still in the core mechanic phase of development so I understand that it feels like there is no NPC interaction yet, because there is not much, but the intention is to build this system to then build a story driven game on top of. Much of the dialog for Exanima and Sui...
  13. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 19/12/22

These coffee diaries are the only Christmas gift I need. Though I would also love a new update too ;)
  14. Ganthor

Coffee Diary 5/12/22

HYPE! Congrats on the pathfinding, can't wait to see it in action
  15. Ganthor

Are these forums the best way to engage?

The link on the forum for the Discord should be curent I believe, it takes me to the discord at least. There's a button on the upper right hand of this page. The devs and community are highly active there, these forums are really more just to follow the development notes and for noobies to...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.