Recent content by frakken

1. frakken

Realistic Water

I think it is more optimized than it looks:D
  2. frakken

Optimal Sui Generis Gaming Setup

I just though so when I saw the picture you posted ;)
  3. frakken

Can i still pledge via PayPal?

Nice! It´s good to have you on the Backerteam :D
  4. frakken

Are not you a sloth? Isn that kind of odd? It´s like I would have naked humans around when I play it ^^
  5. frakken

But I like your choosing ^^
  6. frakken

Drinks: Mead and molten Coke! ;)
  7. frakken

I think it will be auto, wait a day or so, then e-mail them :) This is what they told another Paypalbacker: "Don't worry, we are keeping track of those too!" (paypalbacker) Its from this thread! "Paul Feeney said:↑ Hello! Let me begin with this project looks wonderful, and I laughed at...
  8. frakken

Snow

The devs said that they would not do it beacause then they wants it to be physical and that would take to much out of our computers memory. But maybe they have changed their minds :p Edit: I did not find anything on this so I am probably wrong
  9. frakken

Hair

From my manly point of wiew, I do also like it long ;)
  10. frakken

You´re welcome, I´m just glad to see another backer :D
  11. frakken

Either you push the home (top left). Then look to the right "Support Sui generis" or http://www.baremettle.com/sg/contributions/
  12. frakken

Controller Support

If they do not make support for controllerpads, I suggests that you use the program "Joytokey". I do not usually use controllerpads to pc-games with an exception for Tiny Barbarian. Joytokey did the work very well :)
  13. frakken

Principles of running

This sound very fascinating and functional! I am eager to try it out later in the alpha. You have got many interesting ideas, solutions and a new way of thinking. Thats very good :)
  14. frakken

Holy?

I do not think anyone of us, in this thread, prefer that rpg when we talk about divinity and lore with depth ;) Also I do think we prefer a more subtile aproach to deitys and Magic than the game we refer to.
  15. frakken

Holy?

Thats what this thread is all about, asking de devs. But since they have not answered, I suppose this is one of the Mysteries to discover in Sui Generis.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.