Recent content by foxsci

1. F

Feedback

I think you are most reasonable: here's what I typed "It has to offer? Mostly exploring and fighting and even with the offers, the only things you do are these 2 things. I have no idea what the concept is like, it's funny how everyone keeps anticipating these cool things but I have no idea what...
  2. F

Feedback

What? How am i troll, he didn't e;aborate my fustration. He doesn't understand the barriers between posting out of fustration, and posting out of sounding right. How was this serious in first place? I just put a stupid joke and I wanted to talk to him seriously about the viewpoints but he viewed...
  3. F

Feedback

No one understands what I'm trying to say, and you keep talking about the wrong things. Is there someone cooperable who can talk to me without dictating attitude, it is much more clearer talking to people who don't center my ideas as downright bad or not negotiable. I already made conclusions of...
  4. F

Feedback

Okay, I think we have actual consensus about that last paragraph! What you said about quests is not what I was talking about, I differentiate from that. The dilemma is that you have assumed the type of players in gaming culture. But I play for achievement which means I always find a way to play...
  5. F

Feedback

Oh, you are completely wrong about what I look for. This game is barely inquisitive, barely about patience. It's not hard, I am resoluted about this game, I know what's it's about and I don't pretend there's a big wide adventure awaiting me because I have anticipated it. I'm not an idiot. I only...
  6. F

Feedback

It has to offer? Mostly exploring and fighting and even with the offers, the only things you do are these 2 things. I have no idea what the concept is like, it's funny how everyone keeps anticipating these cool things but I have no idea what to wait for. It's really freaking boring was what I...
  7. F

Feedback

Exanima is a pure dungeon crawler. Sui Generis. The developers are making a game where you are adventuring, relaxing and having fun in a world worth fighting in. But there are always flaws with top down games, to make it feel like a medieval fantasy adventure, they are making discovery and...
  8. F

The Best Guide On Examina On How To Kill In Examina (1)

Ermergard, dn't push opinion on oter people like meany wot meany y u do dis 2 me
  9. F

Then try out MY NEW oxi detergent! Get on THE BALL!
  10. F

Feedback

Do you know when developers make funny in-game scenarios to play in. Like, Storm the castle, spin off versions of other socially popular topics or jokes: william wallace vs the world, play rugby (against midgets), 3 spartans, storm the barricade, Zombies vs Peasents, Shrecked. Yeah I like that...
  11. F

What are you even talking about?
  12. F

Do You Understand Your Control? The flow of your movement should first be practiced for elegance and aggressive killing to slaughter all the immigrant slutty fucked to green vegtable or full platers that stand in your way, being able to attack and oppress the opponent back is amateurish and when...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.