Recent content by Fefster

1. Fefster

Not Lolcats

2. Fefster

Exanima Gameplay

What happens when you forget to pick your armor.
  3. Fefster

Ranged Weapons?

4. Fefster

Exanima Gameplay

Have at you Leafy! :D
  5. Fefster

Banished Let's play

Check out Banished Let's play from Captain Furbosa! Give that guy some support. :)
  6. Fefster

Exanima Gameplay

Yeah.. fighting zombies is alot different from fighters in arena :)
  7. Fefster

Exanima/SG Steam group

Thanks for everyone joining so far :)
  8. Fefster

Exanima Gameplay

Training in Exanima grows your confidence, pride and thats when unexpected deaths by wooden stick comes on scene. :D
  9. Fefster

For people having problems with 1st zombie encounter

When I first played the game, I thought that every single zombie is a killing machine.Guess what.. I got killed by first zombie because of knocking on his face with my torch.The same that I have later pushed under the table and realised he was no threat at all. :D
  10. Fefster

Exanima/SG Steam group

Hello I managed to create steam group. Where members could discuss anything about Exanima or Sui Generis. Share their walktroughs let's plays or some ingame moments. Organize multiplayer events, if there will be some in future. Chat with multiple members. If you are interested in some of this...
  11. Fefster

Exanima Gameplay

New hat-seeking episode from Old Leafy Beard!
  12. Fefster

For people having problems with 1st zombie encounter

I have tried to make new friends but... Its funny how the other guy just observe the madness.
  13. Fefster

Some arena thoughts

I think that Arena with monsters or multiple enemies is not bad idea at all. You could learn tactics againt zombies or against multiple of them. I saw some players that complained about difference between tactical fighters in arena and adventure against furious zombies.
  14. Fefster

About upcoming skill progression

I agree with that these basic moves should stay.But Im not sure, which new moves should be added. Because you can do almost every move with your creativity and physics based system.Maybe something like that you could swing stronger and faster with more precise.
  15. Fefster

What would happen after entering portal in Exanima

With fluid physics there would be alot of posibilities what to do.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.