Recent content by Empire²

1. Empire²

Shadowrun: Hong Kong

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've put 16 hours into it split between two characters, and feel like I'm nearing the end with one of them. The plot of the game only gets more and more ties to chinese mythology and the likes, which is very cool. I tend to start a new game with a different character...
  2. Empire²

That's not the word around town, unfortunately :P It's pretty unanimous for people that it's better than Returns, but not quite as good as Dragonfall was. Also, a small update to my thoughts on the game: I really like the way that the moral ambiguity of some of the choices you make add to...
  3. Empire²

That's definitely how I feel; I'm along for the ride as far as the story is concerned moreso than the combat! And I have to say I argue a fair bit with the RNG as well :P
  4. Empire²

Hello chummers! As a lot of you probably know, the new Shadowrun game came out today! Having played through the entirety of Shadowrun: Returns recently and having only just sunk my teeth into Shadowrun: Dragonfall, I was quite excited for this game, and I figured there would be some like-minded...
  5. Empire²

THE TRUTH

It's you again, isn't it! It just had to be you! We didn't let him in because of his reluctance to put clothes on. He got mad and rented the garage across the street so he could spy on us with his own dumb cult. *opens window* "It's not a secret cult if you tell everyone about it, Steve! That...
  6. Empire²

THE TRUTH

You're in, I sent you the welcoming basket with some sweets and a card from all of us. While we are very flexible in our dress code, we do take our worshipping and conspiring very seriously. Shirt and tie will do for most days, every second Friday is Casual Friday though. Oh, I almost forgot we...
  7. Empire²

THE TRUTH

Fine, but if you raise the rent on Broadway even more I'll make sure you never pass go again.
  8. Empire²

THE TRUTH

Seriously guys? Do none of you remember our tenets? It was part of your initiation, for god's sake! 1. World Domination 2. Responsible Inebriation 3. Furious Fellation 4. Secrecy 5. Fridays are Casual Fridays You can't just go around telling everyone about it, that's the point of a cool secret...
  9. Empire²

THE TRUTH

As your fellow insider, I regret to inform you that because of your whistleblowing, you've been thrown out of the pyramid scheme. Your 5 quid has been confiscated by your former superiors and will be redistributed among the remaining brothers and sisters. Also, Objection: That second avatar...
  10. Empire²

I've been spoiled rotten.

I'd tell you about it, but acknowledging its very existence would be compromising valuable confidential information. In fact, I fear you know too much already... *presses button to open trapdoor into sharktank* *realises sharks have also become astronauts, sharktank is now rocket silo* You...
  11. Empire²

I did! I found a bunch of stuff, although most were hard life lessons :P
  12. Empire²

As some of the long-time people may have noticed, I haven't been around for a while. Real life is demanding, as it turns out. In my absence, I've played a number of other games. I completed Dragon Age: Inquisition and Shadowrun Returns, sunk my teeth into Pillars of Eternity and Wasteland 2 and...
  13. Empire²

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

Speaking of Witcher 3, I still haven't picked it up yet. That's partially due to my aversion to fighting monsters (I like fighting people more), but watching a let's play of it really made me doubt my resolve. I might end up playing it a bit late, which is fine, because that's what I did with...
  14. Empire²

I'm back. Back again.

I'm back. Back again.
  15. Empire²

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

I recently finished Shadowrun Returns and am just starting on Shadowrun Dragonfall. I absolutely loved Returns and am looking forward to Shadowrun Hong Kong, which is coming out on the 20th. I also recently had a look at my playtime on Xbox One, considering I basically use it as my FIFA...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.