Recent content by Elaxter

1. Elaxter

Frequency of Updates

Thanks for the posting, Tony! As long as the team is working, I cannot be upset.
  2. Elaxter

What's taking so long?

They mean a developer's console, like what appears famously in the Elder Scrolls/HD Fallout series.
  3. Elaxter

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

@Syllabear3 You seem to be missing the point of Exanima/Sui Generis. It's not supposed to be a super hard and challenging slog of a game 100% of the time. As the team makes improvements, the game will naturally be easier to control. You remind me of the crowd of hardcore and experienced Souls...
  4. Elaxter

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

I dropped 30 bucks on Exanima and got Sui Generis with that. I've already experienced my money's worth in Exanima's earlier states, the rest is just icing on the cake.
  5. Elaxter

Face2Face

Has me seriously spooked.
  6. Elaxter

Exanima - SG crossover!

That's the plan. Except for reusing the levels. Sui Generis was the original goal, and Exanima is an extra thing entirely.
  7. Elaxter

Thoughts and Ideas General

No one is calling Lars a fake, you silly billy. People are questioning his claims that what he does is historically accurate. Trickshooting is a valid thing that people have been doing for a long time. Like that guy who can shoot a hole through a dime. It's a trickshot. I like how you resort to...
  8. Elaxter

Guard stances.

Making your character unique is a waste of time in a singleplayer game. You seem to have an overall lack of understanding in what this game is trying to achieve.
  9. Elaxter

[Cross]bows

I'm not questioning his ability to kill anyone. But you can't tell me that what he's doing is effective on a battlefield. That's just silly. You seem to think trickshooting is a derogatory term, which is cute. You have him as your avatar and in your signature. You had a tagline that read...
  10. Elaxter

[Cross]bows

Stop. You've embarrassed yourself in the past and you are embarrassing yourself now. What Lars Anderson does is trickshooting. The techniques he uses are not compatible with warfare. It's like saying a trickshooter who uses a shotgun or a pistol would be useful on a modern battlefield. If that...
  11. Elaxter

Thoughts and Ideas General

Isn't Lars Anderson a meme shooter? I think I first heard of him getting criticized on 4chan, or by some comments on a Skallagrim video. Sad people actually think the things he's doing is historically accurate. You wouldn't call a skill shooter with a shotgun a high level soldier ready to be put...
  12. Elaxter

Reputation?

An invisible intimidation bar should exist. A metric that measures your character's ability to get his way by using his reputation, skills, or appearance. I haven't seen a game that has this sort of feature, where intimidation (or any reputation-type stat) is measured using a bar.
  13. Elaxter

Linux Success

Good to see it works for Linux. Perhaps official Linux support will be added in the future.
  14. Elaxter

Buying into insiders / beta stream

The source is scattered about the site. You're going to have to personally contact the devs or just trust me.
  15. Elaxter

Buying into insiders / beta stream

Insider struts in. No, there is no way to buy into the beta or alpha program. If you bought Exanima after the offer ended, you're stuck with the mainline releases. The only way you could get future tiers and NOT be an insider is if you supported Exanima during the beta/alpha offers, and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.