Recent content by Darkzone

1. Darkzone

Astronaut avatars?!

Tessaya. See you on the Dark Side of the Moon. I'm currently around Jupiter.
  2. Darkzone

Otherworldly metals and materials

Ulfberht. That is a magic sword of the viking age. The magic was in the art of making it and in the composition and purity of the steel. I think that Sui generis should be more towards this kind of exotic and magical / otherworldly materials / metals. OR But i have sworn to myself, not to...
  3. Darkzone

Ulfberht. That is a magic sword of the viking age. The magic was in the art of making it and in the composition and purity of the steel. I think that Sui generis should be more towards this kind of exotic and magical / otherworldly materials / metals. But i have sworn to myself, not to interfer...
  4. Darkzone

Details of Physics Engine

Is the volume off an object counted out or filled with particles? How does it react to weapons made of two different materials like wood and iron?
  5. Darkzone

I think there are so many possibilities of the common materials, that Sui Generis does not need to much fantasy materials. Look alone at the Iron - Steel varieties. If there is crafting in Sui Generis (I dont know, because i did not follow this forum), then we could have many different adaptable...
  6. Darkzone

I belive it is due to the fact, that titanium is despite being one of the most common elements, in the earths crust, it is always bound to oxygen, making it to titan-()-oxid, which is pretty very stable as a molecule. And to pull the oxygen out is quite a expensive process (not in monetary...
  7. Darkzone

Armour/weapon penetration

We should not forget that that the knights (most or many of them) were hightly trained professionals. If they have put their plate armor on they were a menacing war machines. They had build up their muscles to wear such an suit for a longer period of time and could easy swing a longsword. I...
  8. Darkzone

Armour/weapon penetration

A great summon Kamuflage. Could you teach me this spell? ;) Also Elric is correct. No chance of cutting through an plate armor. Pierce weapons on the other hand are a different thing. Daggers should not have this possibility (the dagger would slip away from the trajectory of penetration in my...
  9. Darkzone

Daemons, Demons and Dragons... And the likes of it

Without formula: A double size enemy would have 8 times the mass, with 2 times the diameter or radius of arms and legs, that would resolve to about 4 times the Area. So the enemies would have at least 2x higher kinetic energy and if we would count the higher angular movement in, then it would be...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.