Recent content by Chedburn

1. C

Thoughts and Ideas General

I didn't forget about the mechanics, and I understand how each swing is at a different angle every time, and the effects completely depend on where you hit and where the enemy is at that exact millisecond. But online multiplayer is mentioned so I thought it would be possible; As player hosted...
  2. C

I think, if you haven't completely been turned off, the mechanics are certainly possible (although challenging). Please have a look at Darkfall online. This is a massively multilayer RPG capable of having 200 vs 200 fights in full FPS fashion with unnoticeable lag, if they're able to do it I...
  3. C

Nudity

I'd say nudity has already been explored in other games, and it just isn't interesting any more. There's no real way to make realistic NPC reactions and keep the immersive experience because... It simply wouldn't happen, you have no reason to walk around nude unless it's just for fun to see what...
  4. C

Of course, there are algorithms to make it work and steps to take. For instance, only allowing a certain amount of quickness skill to be gained after killing a mob. But at the same time, if it's single player, why worry about macros? And why would users even macro that anyway? If you're worrying...
  5. C

How would you define difficulty ?

I personally really dislike the ability to select a certain difficulty. It feels so much more meaningful when everyone plays the same game. Couldn't the main storyline be set easy-medium, with additional extremely hard set side-objectives. Or instead of running away from a big monster that...
  6. C

A different perspective...

I kind of agree with the name, I thought it was simply a 'Project' name rather than the finished game name. I was amazed by the game but completely forgot the name of it the day after and had to spend ages tracing my past steps to find it again. It took me a long time to finally remember the...
  7. C

How is skilling up / levelling up going to work? I personally love the grinding aspect on RPG's and levelling up to inconceivable abilities. Although it doesn't really feel as important when only you are seeing it. That's why I love MMO's rather than single player RPGs. I'm surprised sui...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.