Recent content by Andrakys

1. Andrakys

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Perhaps a button press+attack results in punch? the code would (in theory) mostly already be there as we already have fist fighting. they try to rush and you bop them in the face! XD
  2. Andrakys

Basic Tutorials

Combat Tutorial Exanima Basics Tutorial (slight spoilers) I am by no means an amazing player but wanted to try and help those really struggling with the first few goes at Exanima. Please let me know if there is anything else I can demonstrate in a short clip to help. Even if you want an...
  3. Andrakys

Basic combat tutorial

My attempt at a 'combat' tutorial :) still not the best swordsman! But the most enthusiastic! :p
  4. Andrakys

Prelude Alpha Release

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up! :P *liked*
  5. Andrakys

Prelude Alpha Release

I went to KS to post my support but it won't let me comment on anything BM or SG related as I backed through this site not KS :(
  6. Andrakys

Update #30

@Ivk What you have described is almost exactly what he does :D. He just calls them WTF is... or has previously mentioned them as first impressions. For example with the most recent Civ game - Beyond Earth. It is basically text book reviewing. He doesn't give it a number out of 10 but he is SO so...
  7. Andrakys

Update #30

Are you trying to say that a first impression explained and detailed out with thoughts pros cons etc isn't a review? Because honestly that seems pedantic to way beyond a reasonable point. I do get what you are saying but really (and I mean really) why bother?
  8. Andrakys

Update #30

I have always hoped that TotalBiscuit would be the one to review it. He seems to be the most unbiased (and therefore respected at least by me) reviewer around and would (IMO) give the game a fair go. More importantly I think he is the perfect person to stress what this game actually is and the...
  9. Andrakys

Happy Birthday Brendan!

Happy Birthday :)
  10. Andrakys

Dungeons & Dragons

Ivk nailed it. Particularly about the rules thing, don't get bogged down in the rules.
  11. Andrakys

Clarification on game title

too keen -.-
  12. Andrakys

Update #28: Update #28

So keen for prelude Alpha XD
  13. Andrakys

Actually managed to punch the sword and board woman earlier, I felt bad and great at the same time 0_o overhead attack in close proximity for the win!
  14. Andrakys

Really enjoying axes for some reason 0_o 2 handed but they are quite hard. If you time your attack well you can hook it behind their head and drag them to the ground. Then beat them to death of course... Fights are for winning! None of this 'honour' nonsense :P
  15. Andrakys

Finally beat all 10 guys, that last dude has so much reach!!! Got him with the sword off #8 then next time round the poleaxe thingy and I can even get to the 8th guy with sword and board now XD took a lot longer and more learning to get sword with shield right than it did with two handed...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.