Recent content by Alex

1. Alex

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Indeed. I didn't expect to make it that far with my health. You can see my surprise when I cut that guy under the arm and it #rektd him.
  2. Alex

Hey all, So just when I though I finally finished the novice arena I discover there's a bloody 'nother guy. what the hell!!
  3. Alex

Sorry if I'm derailing something. Just wanted to let you guys knows I'm trying to back at it and to finish the novice arena mode. I'm not at any sort of great level like that naked arena speedrunner but I try. Hope you find some amusement.
  4. Alex

It's been a while but I'm back. Here's my new vid of me terribly trying the campaign again. Nothing special but I hope you all enjoy anyway.
  5. Alex

Because you got .....that sinking feeling?
  6. Alex

Thanks, Yes I was better but don't know if cause of patch or lack of practice I now suck again. I have tried teh club but found it hard to get nice hits on. May give it another shot then.
  7. Alex

I use Fraps
  8. Alex

In case no one noticed. Rock Paper Shotgun did a thing.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/05/04/exanima-review-beta/
  9. Alex

Random Weekend Pick...Exanima #9 [Steam Release Special]

I'm back and am totally blaming patchs for my loss of skill and not that I haven't played for a couple of weeks.
  10. Alex

Watch me Play...I have a brand new attempt for you guys.

Hey Gents. I have a brand new attempt for you guys. Hope you enjoy!
  11. Alex

Watch me Play... I tried the campaign, Think my balls had grown too large.

Hey Gents. I have a brand new attempt for you guys. Hope you enjoy!
  12. Alex

Watch me Play... I tried the campaign, Think my balls had grown too large.

Hey Ladies and Gents, Just a short one for you today. After all the arena practice I had a go at the campaign with mixed results. Lol
  13. Alex

Watch me Play... Here to make you proud. My arena only video.

Ha ha ha thanks heaps. Glad to hear I can be funny, that's always nice lol. Yeah, that epic shiny 2H has tempted me a plenty. I will get this done dammit. :D
  14. Alex

Watch me Play... Here to make you proud. My arena only video.

Ahh Tony, always there with the excellent support. Thanks buddy. Yes I was racking my brain to work out the parry system. I wasn't sure if it was better to aim your body around for the attacks or to just have the cursor on the character to do that block. I think for ease just aim at the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.