Recent content by Akiner

1. Akiner

Exanima 0.6.5.3

-Increased the strength characters put into attacks. -Made shields a less popular choice for NPCs You made my day.
  2. Akiner

[BUG] Arms and feet partly deattached with certain clothing and armor

Well, they keep adding new armor pieces and some of them don't go well together. I found a similar problem. You can cleary see on the first picture that the neck is completly covered by the chain coif. But if i put a certain helmet (picture 2) you can see the neck of the character even with the...
  3. Akiner

Exanima 0.6.4.6

it's on steam yes, try the public beta on steam if you haven't yet. Thx for the quick update, The beast master already dead ^^. However since this update, sometimes my teammates just stand still and do nothing for a few seconds (happens rarely though) like i was in a skirmish fight, one of my...
  4. Akiner

The beast and other huge enemies.

thanks for all of your feedbacks guys. Looks like i was just overthinking it. You need to stay close, when you can, step back to give a bigger blow, make room for your teammate to fight. Today i played 4 hours. got 8 kills in novice (5 in a row) 2 kills in adept, and 1 in expert. In the...
  5. Akiner

The beast and other huge enemies.

Hey. We all know here exanima require a lot of time and practice to get good. There will always be the RNG factor but you can surpass it with skill, better you will get better you will be able to do so. when it comes to big enemies like the beast in the arena, skill almost doesn't matters...
  6. Akiner

:spoilers: crystal powers

7. Akiner

[BUG] 0.6.0.2 Can't start expert arena. (FIXED)

Any time i press the button CREATE in expert. I can play normal arena, start a new game or continue. it's the new update for sure. i cleared expert arena this morning. Also. I just let my char died in the lvl 1. I took too much dmg and was looking for respawn at the early chekcpoint. But it...
  8. Akiner

[BUG] 0.6.0.2 Can't start expert arena. (FIXED)

Hi. When ever i click on CREAT to start expert arena i got an error. "unknown application error" then "error reading RFC" I tried to change graphic settings, sex, equipment etc... still got the bug. Everybody got the same problem ?
  9. Akiner

Level 4 cleared, i miss something ?

Hi guys. So, like i said in the title i cleared the new zone after the portal added in the 0.6 version. Killed every enemies i encountered, even the one you know. Now i'm stuck. I checked every rooms multiple times, looking for hidden buttons etc... That's it for now ? In the 0.6 released...
  10. Akiner

so the... Troll

The beast and the beast. ok.. i admit... i killed it through a door... So right know, it's more like the beast and the coward ^^. But i'm gonna work on it.
  11. Akiner

Exanima 0.6.0.1 Hotfix

quick hotfix awesome. "-Hugely reduced delay before being able to attack after running." it was so annoying to run after enemies and not being able to hit them in time before they run again. Nice i had some game crash with the 0.6 version. I Hope it's gone, frustrating to lose your progression...
  12. Akiner

Arena help post 0.5.1.1 patch

Like Tim said, onehanded enemies are very dangerous. That's what gave me the most trouble in the arena. You have to be aggressive or they keep rushing and attacking you. Be aggressive and keep your distance. Work for onehanded and twohanded enemies. Unless you are using a one hand weapon vs a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.