Buying into insiders / beta stream

Torxe

If you reply +300 times you get to be the squire of an insider, if he deems you as worthy enough.
Well, looks like I have my goal set for me ^^.

I'm not someone that submits easily though so an Insider will likely have to be my squire. (not sure about the odds off success there...) ;p

Torxe

The source is scattered about the site. You're going to have to personally contact the devs or just trust me.
I was planning on writing an email yesterday evening but I didn't get to it. I will contact them later today. As they say: "Trust but verify" ^^.

I would be willing to donate quite a bit for insider/beta access to SG. I would also like to help create some aspects of this game (free of charge), scripting and level design/creation, to be specific. I could even be a "tedium monkey", doing those tasks that nobody wants to do like data entry into databases.

I would be willing to donate quite a bit for insider/beta access to SG. I would also like to help create some aspects of this game (free of charge), scripting and level design/creation, to be specific. I could even be a "tedium monkey", doing those tasks that nobody wants to do like data entry into databases.
If only BM would let me make a shoe for them )=.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.